« Home | Next: More Supplements »
| Next: Ankylosing Spondylitis »
| Next: So Tempting »
| Next: Carrots and Vitamin A »
| Next: Smart Tub »
| Next: Arugula »
| Next: An Extended Warranty »
| Next: The Baby Is A ..... »
| Next: A Close Watch »
| Next: Marching On »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, June 26, 2009

Getting The Job Done

Even though we may not be aware of it, we learn new things every day. This learning process is ongoing and I have found the best way to learn is from the experiences and teachings of others.

School teaches us all the necessary things we need to know, but they do not focus on one particular area that would be useful and give us all the skills we would need for a future job. I would never have thought I would apply my writing abilities to make a living, for instance.

I think I could share my experiences with others and teach them a thing or two about working from home. I could create a course which would point out what they needed to do, how best to achieve the goal and what would or would not work.

My emphasis would be on bringing out and how to make the best use of their abilities and improving their skills in that area. With my knowledge and several attempts to make some money working online, I could point out what works and which undertaking would be a fruitless effort.

To learn new skills, find the best personnel, or find out if you would be that so needed employee, visit www.learn.com or call 954-233-4000. That will ensure that the job will get done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014