« Home | Next: Drought »
| Next: Getting The Job Done »
| Next: More Supplements »
| Next: Ankylosing Spondylitis »
| Next: So Tempting »
| Next: Carrots and Vitamin A »
| Next: Smart Tub »
| Next: Arugula »
| Next: An Extended Warranty »
| Next: The Baby Is A ..... »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, June 26, 2009

The Fence

Our fence consists of ordinary aluminum poles with regular fence wire in between. It is not a fancy fence and I sure would love to have a nice privacy one made out of wooden panels. The only thing that I would be on the fence about would be the annual paint job.

I just found out that it does not have to be a time robbing effort anymore with Fence Sprayers. These cordless battery operated sprayers are easily carried to any place in the yard and spray up to 40 fence panels at the time in no time.

That kind of seals the deal for me: as far as I am concerned that privacy fence is already up. I hope I will not have to mend fences with my neighbors afterwards. :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Saija said...

we once planted lilacs as a privacy fence ... our neighbours were offended by it ... i thought flowers wouldn't do that? but eventually they grew to enjoy the blossoms in the spring, which we shared with them ...

June 28, 2009 7:36 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Saija,
I know that some people do not like change, but sometimes it works out for the best and turns out to even be very enjoyable. :-)

I am glad your neighbors are no longer offended, but even enjoy the blossoms. I can only imagine how the fragrance fills up the air in spring.

I hope you are doing well and I was happy to see you visited. Come back soon! :-D

Many blessings to you and yours.

God's Grace.

June 29, 2009 2:30 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Lilacs as a privacy fence is so natural and fragrant =)

July 07, 2009 2:06 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Yeah and it is hard to figure out why neighbors would be opposed to it.

God's Grace.

July 07, 2009 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014