« Home | Next: Grapes »
| Next: A Break »
| Next: The 7 Ups »
| Next: Giving Care »
| Next: The Fruits Of Labor »
| Next: A Big Help »
| Next: Coconut »
| Next: DirectTV: State Of The Art »
| Next: Longing For Fall »
| Next: Osteoarthritis »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Monday, July 13, 2009

A Clear View

I desperately need to get new glasses; the pair I have is over 3 years old and I don't think they serve their purpose very well anymore. I have noticed that reading without glasses has gotten to a point where I can not even make out anymore whether there is fine print at the bottom of a paper or if it is a dotted line.

Even with my glasses on, I have to focus real hard to be able to read the fine print. This indicates to me that my pair of eyeglasses is due to be replaced. That is going to be expensive and the financial hardship that it would put us in right now, is not something we need.

It would be irresponsible as well to spend a couple of hundred dollars on a pair of prescription eyeglasses, when Zenni Optical has a wide array of choice starting as low as $8. I can have several different, stylish pairs of glasses and would not have to worry about loosing or breaking some.

I enjoyed browsing through their collection and found several glasses which appealed to me. It is also very convenient to be able to order from home; just fill out the prescription form and my glasses arrive on my doorstep.

Zenni Optical opened my eyes: no more expensive glasses for me. I can see that clearly now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hugo said...

My wife and I both ordered glasses from Zenni - great price, and excellent glasses. We're going to get another set each soon because they had so many to choose from!

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

July 16, 2009 10:20 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Hugo,
I am considering to get some from them as well when I have to get a new pair. Can't beat those prices!

God's Grace.

July 17, 2009 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014