« Home | Next: Finding A Rheumatologist Made Easier »
| Next: Peace In Faith »
| Next: In For A Check Up »
| Next: Supplements and Warnings »
| Next: Methotrexate Recall »
| Next: Living With Multiple Sclerosis »
| Next: Spinach »
| Next: Free and Easy »
| Next: A Daily Dose Of Energy »
| Next: Finding Humor »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Monday, November 22, 2010

More Information On RA Medication In The Works

More and more Rheumatoid Arthritis medications are flooding the market and I consider that to be a good thing; in case you don't tolerate one, you can resort to another.

I already informed you about Remicade, Enbrel, Humira and Actemra, but there are still a few others worth looking into, like Rituxan, Orencia and Arava and as far as I know the latest one called Simponi.

It seems like I got my work cut out for me and I will do my utmost to research and relate any and all information I can find on them. When you know the ins and outs it may make choosing a good RA medication a little bit easier.

It is not always easy to meet needs and many times we will make mistakes. That doesn't mean we should quit though, on the contrary; it should actually prod us to learn from our mistakes and try harder. Eventually, we will be successful! :-)

Titus 3:14
And let our people also learn to maintain good works, to meet urgent needs, that they may not be unfruitful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014