« Home | Next: So Blessed! »
| Next: Spooky Art »
| Next: Fishy »
| Next: Walk In Faith »
| Next: A True Act of Kindness »
| Next: Critter's Cooings IV »
| Next: It's A Boy!!! »
| Next: Olive Oil »
| Next: Can You Hear Me Now?? »
| Next: Nice Matters »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Sunday, November 11, 2007

Another Blond Moment

I opened the new box of garbage-bags to get one out and replace the full bag. As I unfolded it, I discovered to my big surprise they were only half the length of the ones we had. That's odd, I was so certain I had gotten the right kind and made sure it said 13 gallons on the box. No matter how I looked and even shook the new bag, it was only half size.

Me: "Oh no!"
Kc: "What is it?"
Me: " The garbage-bag! Look at this."
I held up the half-sized bag.
”Kc: " I have never seen such an odd size. Who would use such a size? Are you sure you got the right bags?"
Me: " Yes, I am very sure. Oh well, they will have to do for now."

Of course, in no time the bag was full and I pulled it out to be replaced. While I was tying a knot in it, I noticed a little piece of plastic sticking out on both sided at the top. Odd, what is that? Curious me pulls it and... the lower half of the garbage-bag revealed itself! It had clung together so well, I totally overlooked it. Both Kc and myself got a real good laugh out of it. It sure solved the mystery of the odd-shaped garbage-bags, haha.

Even when we know we are doing the best and right thing, it may seem like things are still not improving, or taking the turn they should. Patience is needed then. In His time God will reveal and all will fall in place! :-)

Romans 1:17
For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.”

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Corry,

Its amazing how a little bit of tender loving patience will feed the soul !
Give my little buddy a hug for me .

Blessings.
grandpaw

November 12, 2007 8:06 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Dearest Lieve Zus

Just a gentle loving touch from you and the whole bag bloomed open =)
It's like magic =P

It's just like how you're touching our lives with your friendship and love.

(((HUGS)))

November 12, 2007 5:16 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Grandpaw,
It sure is!
Our lil' buddy sends a big hug back and I hope to get a pic of him soon with that cute grin, showing his 3 little teeth. But each time he sees the camera, he gets so interested in it, I can hardly get him to smile.

Keeping your Mom in our prayers!
May this day be a very blessed one.

Audrey,
Awww, that's so sweet of you to say! Thank you so much, but I couldn't do it without Him! :-)

As for the bag... that was prolly pure stupidity on my part, hahaha.

Have a very blessed day, Lieve Zus!

God's Grace.

November 13, 2007 4:24 AM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

Corry... I've been having a lot of those blonde moments lately!! You're not alone =). Yes, I'm alive. How are you all doing. Sorry I've been so bad at keeping in touch!

November 13, 2007 6:33 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Kristi,
So good to hear from you!:-)
No need to apologize, we are just as bad with keeping in touch.

So sorry to hear about your aunt. We remember y'all in our prayers.

We are doing fine, just busy, busy.
There is and has been alot going on, you need to catch up on, haha. We don't know if your phone-number is still the same, we may just give it at try soon. :-)

love and (((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

November 14, 2007 6:05 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Dearest Corry

Lieve Zus!!!
Audrey Hepburn was born Dutch =)
All Dutch ladies are so great people =)))

Certainly, you may copy the beauty tips from Audrey Hepburn and everything which you would like to. Just make yourself at home, k?

Luv ya!!!
(((HUGS)))
Take care, Lieve Zus.

November 14, 2007 5:10 PM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

Corry, My cell number has not changed... It'd be great to talk!

November 14, 2007 5:27 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

This could just as easily be a "brunette" moment too! I am glad you two can be so entertaining and insightful accidentally. :)

November 14, 2007 7:07 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Nah, it's not because she is Dutch, it's in the name! :-D

Thank you for letting me copy it! I already did, hehe.
And who could not be at home at your blog!

(((HUGS))) Lieve Zus. :-)

Kristi,
Great! We will give you a call soon then and catch up. :-)

Missy,
Hahaha, yeah especially accidentally in my case. Entertaining... let's say we are easily entertained. grin.

God's Grace.

November 14, 2007 10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was funny! and your conclusion made a lot of sense. in time God will reveal and all will fall in place.

November 15, 2007 4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corry, I often have trouble with bags myself. It is nice to know I am not alone in the universe. Also, Every now and then we all show our blond roots. lol. Blessings!

November 15, 2007 10:13 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Pia,
We just have to practice patience and look for the open doors!-)

(((HUGS)))

Amy,
No you are not alone, haha.
Those blond roots showing through can be hilarious at times. grin.

Have a very blessed day.

God's Grace.

November 15, 2007 12:04 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Corry dearest dear

HaHa!
You're so sweet.
It's more in the person. Corry Lieve Zus and Audrey Hepburn =)

(((HUGS)))

November 15, 2007 5:08 PM  
Blogger Refreshment in Refuge said...

What a hoot, Corry! Just think of all that extra space! You didn't have to take out the garbage so quickly LOL

November 15, 2007 9:58 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
How about Lieve Zus & Lieve Zus, hehe.

Have a very blessed weekend!! :-D

Gina,
Long time no see, girl. I hope you are doing well.

Yeah, that was a blessing. That short bag filled up way too quick to my likings, haha.

Many blessings to you and have a great weekend.

God's Grace.

November 17, 2007 4:29 AM  
Blogger Saija said...

or things aren't always what they appear to be?

November 17, 2007 9:35 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Saija,
Nope, not by any means may they be as they appear! :-D
I guess mostly they are not what we want, but there is a world of difference between want and need. And God sees to all our needs!

Have a very blessed day!

God's Grace.

November 19, 2007 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014