« Home | Next: Symptoms »
| Next: Ginkgo Supplement »
| Next: Happy Easter!! »
| Next: Glucosamine Supplement »
| Next: My Policy »
| Next: Joining The Army »
| Next: Primrose Supplement »
| Next: Tumeric - Curcumin Supplement »
| Next: Ballet Of The Butterflies »
| Next: Live Images »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Door Opened

I am aware that there is a reason for everything and things happen for the best. Take this for example:

I had two blogs on a host, other then Blogspot or Wordpress. Those blogs were mainly used for my work. I had been thinking about getting my own domain for a while now. Since I did not know what to do, I did nothing. Let me correct that: I prayed about it and asked for guidance, leadership and open doors.

A few weeks ago, the host of those blogs suddenly decided to quit. I would at least have expected that they would have the decency to notify or warn their bloggers. Nope, I found out the hard way. One day I got up and my blogs were gone. At first, I was furious, then frustrated and then thankful. I have now started up a new blog on my own domain. You can find it at www.allovermap.com.

God works in mysterious ways. This was not exactly the solution I had envisioned, or hoped for. Even though, I have to start from scratch, I know it will work out for the best. Why? God answered my prayers! :-)

Psalm 9:1
I will praise You, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works.

5 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Oh no!!! You lost your blogs. All your hard work and great job are gone (((HUGS)))

Did you manage to save some of the posts?

Take care, Lieve Zus.

April 22, 2009 8:24 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Yes, I was able to salvage some posts. As far as all the time and the work goes, I learned from it. :-)

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

April 22, 2009 9:00 AM  
Blogger jel said...

soory that happen sis

huggs

April 22, 2009 7:45 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

I feel your heart pain, Lieve Zus (((HUGS)))

April 23, 2009 8:20 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Janice,
It's okay, sis. All for a reason. :-)

(((HUGS)))

Audrey,
That is sweet of you, Lieve Zus, but it is nothing lethal. Just an inconvenience and ... practice makes perfect, hehe.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

April 23, 2009 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014