« Home | Next: Door To Door »
| Next: Bursitis »
| Next: Fashionable Pregnancy »
| Next: A Clear View »
| Next: Grapes »
| Next: A Break »
| Next: The 7 Ups »
| Next: Giving Care »
| Next: The Fruits Of Labor »
| Next: A Big Help »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, July 17, 2009

Just For Laughs

I thought I would post something funny today, just for laughs. Laughing lifts the spirit and breaks the cycle of problems, work and can even ease the pain some. I don't know about you, but I can use a good laugh every now and then; more now than then, at present.

Yesterday we got some funnies in the mail and some of them were so hilarious, I had to share them with you. If I may be so bold to give you a small piece of advice: make sure you used the bathroom before reading on!

I asked my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?
It warmed my heart to see her face melt in sweet appreciation.
'Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!' she said.
So I suggested, 'How about the kitchen?'
That's when the fight started...

I took my wife to a restaurant. The waiter, for some reason, took my order first.
'I'll have the strip steak, medium rare, please.'
He said, 'Aren't you worried about the mad cow?'
'Nah, she can order for herself.'
That's when the fight started...

My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping the channels.
She asked, 'What's on TV?'
I said, 'Dust.'
That's when the fight started...

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary.
She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 200 in about 3 seconds.'
I bought her a scale.
That's when the fight started...

At least now you know how NOT to start a fight, unless it is the good fight!

1 Timothy 6:12
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014