« Home | Next: Time Will Tell »
| Next: Running Out Of Space »
| Next: Gooseberries »
| Next: From Aggravation To Relaxation »
| Next: Dear Friends »
| Next: Freedom of Expression »
| Next: Congratulations! »
| Next: Pain Relief »
| Next: A Special Day »
| Next: Curb Appeal »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Monday, August 31, 2009

Faith

We have been 'picking up the pieces' so to speak and going on with life and it is getting better and easier. We are taking two steps forward and one step back at times. I suppose today was a step back for me.

It is not so much the emotional hurt, but the doubt and the dread that it brings forth; who can be trusted and who is going to hurt me next? It is good to be able to talk about it and to be shown what is lacking: faith!

I don't need to understand, even though I would want to. All I need to keep my focus on is that God gives what is needed, when it is needed. All I need to know is that God has only the best in mind. All I need to work on is increasing my faith and doing His will and all things will work together for good for those who love the Lord.

Everything will work out just fine! :-)

1 Thessalonians 1:3
remembering without ceasing your work of faith, labor of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ in the sight of our God and Father,

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

"Everything will work out just fine in His time." (((HUGS))) Lieve Zus =)

September 03, 2009 2:44 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Yes it will. :-)

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

September 03, 2009 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014