« Home | Next: Curb Appeal »
| Next: Brussels Sprouts »
| Next: Sit Down and Relax »
| Next: Termites »
| Next: Psoriatic Arthritis »
| Next: Mind Over Matter »
| Next: Cool It »
| Next: Scam »
| Next: Toasted To Perfection »
| Next: Vitamin B Deficiencies »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Special Day

We all know, or have found out, that the road of this earthly life is full of road bumps. Some are steeper then others, some cause us to stumble and some may even lead to a fall causing injury. Even though it may not always seem like it: God is always there to pick us up, encourage us and to give many blessings, even through these times of hardship.

One of the greater blessings is when there is someone beside you, taking these road bumps with you, who holds you up when you are stumbling and about to fall. Someone who encourages you to keep on going and lends his/her arms and shoulders to lean on.

I am grateful and so thankful that God has blessed me tremendously and brought that someone in my life, who happily chose to walk that road with me. I can not think of a better day to express my gratitude and love to and for this special person then on the day God brought him in to this world.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KC!
Thank you so much.
The road is much easier with you by my side.
May God bless you abundantly and fill all of your days with love and joy!

Psalm 118:24
This is the day the LORD has made;We will rejoice and be glad in it.

8 Comments:

Blogger jel said...

tell KC, happy Bday from me,

just made a gooseberry pie,
will e-mail him some :)

August 20, 2009 5:20 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Ohh! I almost missed it. What a wonderful tribute, Corry. Please tell him Mr. Right & I send our love and well-wishes for a blessed new year of life!

August 20, 2009 10:01 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

This is the best post of the year, Lieve Zus =)

August 20, 2009 11:27 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Janice,
Thanks for the Birthday wishes! Kc said he never had gooseberry pie and he is looking forward to it, hehe.

Missy,
I passed it on and Kc thanks both of you so much, that was very sweet. How are you holding up, Missy???

Audrey,
Isn't it sad that you got to wait another year now for the next best post?? hahaha.

(((HUGS))) and love to y'all.

God's Grace.

August 21, 2009 5:33 AM  
Blogger jel said...

morning sis,
i tryed to sent it but it gumed up my pc, will post a shot of it on my hillbilly blog for him ,ota! :)

August 21, 2009 7:47 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Janice,
Thanks so much, we will enjoy vicariously, hehe.

God's Grace.

August 22, 2009 2:29 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

HaHa! I love your great sense of humour. HaHa! =DDD

September 05, 2009 6:09 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I do too, Janice has a great sense of humor. She usually makes me laugh! Grin.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

September 05, 2009 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014