« Home | Next: H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccination »
| Next: Sweet Dreams »
| Next: Are You Being Bugged? »
| Next: A DASH For A Diet »
| Next: Health and Home Security »
| Next: Lesson Learned »
| Next: Hypotension aka Low Blood Pressure »
| Next: Gaining Wisdom »
| Next: Fall Vacation »
| Next: A Quick Update »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

We have been talking more and more about getting another car. Even today it was one of our topics. We are still kind of indecisive whether to have our van repaired or if that would be wasted money which we could save up to buy a newer one.

I do think we will get another SUV, since we enjoy the fact that it sits so high and is easy to get in and out off. Although I have to say that I always liked the little beetle because of its unique form. There used to be quite a bit of those, as well as the vw golfs, driving around in The Netherlands.

Most cars throughout Europe are rather small compared to the American cars I have seen on the roads here. With 'smaller' autos I mean something along the lines of the toyota camry. I suppose that is mainly due to the fact that there are a lot more cars on the road and a bigger one is not very convenient.

A very renowned car was the Mercedes and I have no doubt that those who can afford it are looking forward to the 2010 mercedes benz review; anyone with a little money would buy one. If you owned a Mercedes than you had it made. One could say they functioned as a status symbol.

I can not recall every having seen a Lincoln on the Dutch roads. That might change though after having read the lincoln mkt review. I suspect there would definitely be a market for it. As far as we are concerned; that is a little out of our league.

I hope our van will hold out a bit longer, so that we are given some more time to reach a good decision.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Thanks for visit. Have added this blog to my Herbs 'n Oils blogroll as requested.

September 16, 2009 6:20 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Jackie,
Thanks so much!

God's Grace.

September 16, 2009 6:24 AM  
Anonymous Jason said...

Your blog really give a lot of inspirations......

September 19, 2009 11:59 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Jason,
Thanks, I hope it is an encouragement to all my readers.

God's Grace.

September 20, 2009 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014