« Home | Next: New Treatment Option »
| Next: Happy Thanksgiving »
| Next: Quitting Addictions »
| Next: Danger Zone »
| Next: Funny and Cheap »
| Next: Energy Boost IV »
| Next: A Great Gift »
| Next: Hire And Hit The Road »
| Next: Energy Boost III »
| Next: Dark Chocolate Benefits During Pregnancy »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, December 02, 2009

A Handful... Or Two, Three...!

Both our grand boys are staying with us until next Monday. I don't know how I manage, but I am juggling taking care of the boys, my domestic responsibilities, my work and whatever else comes along, all at the same time. Hubby helps out a lot and as much as he can, but he has his work as well. Yeah, they are a handful; make that two, three... haha. Anyway, so far, so good.

Emmy stayed with us from Wednesday until last Sunday. Our oldest daughter took care of her day and night. She had to go back to work on Monday though and I knew I could not take care of the baby as well. I would have been a zombie by now. So little critter went back home with her mama.

We try to teach the boys some values. They are simple, but helpful; sit at the table to eat and/or drink, pick up your toys, tell them what to expect and keep our word. I am in the middle of potty training lil' Kc and he is doing really great! Small things, but oh, so helpful. We try to lead by example.

It's a good thing we have a great example ourselves to follow: Christ. I don't know how we could and would do without His guidance and leadership!

1 Timothy 4:12
Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014