« Home | Next: Funny and Cheap »
| Next: Energy Boost IV »
| Next: A Great Gift »
| Next: Hire And Hit The Road »
| Next: Energy Boost III »
| Next: Dark Chocolate Benefits During Pregnancy »
| Next: Energy Boost II »
| Next: Good Night. Sleep Tight. »
| Next: On The Move Again »
| Next: Two Dogs To Treat »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Monday, November 23, 2009

Danger Zone

I have never read the book, but it is not so difficult to understand why 'women are from Venus and man are from Mars'. All you have to do is take a good look at this picture and you will completely understand why and what the difference is. Grin.

BTW, if you are looking for the manual; there is none!


When I first saw this I burst out laughing and told my husband to stay clear from the great red knob. Upon second thought, I would rather advise him not to touch, turn, or press any of these, unless it would be the off switch, haha. Ehhh, where is that switch anyway?

Over the years I have learned that feelings create false believes and are often invalid. It is better to either set them aside or wait until they subside on their own, in order to reason and consider. Not everything is as it seems or as we assume, based upon how we feel.

Feelings often makes a situation worse. That does not mean that we have to ignore them, it only means we should not react to them as soon as they occur. It is always helpful to retreat and spend some time in prayer. God's presence always has a calming and soothing effect. :-)

Proverbs 29:11
A fool vents all his feelings, But a wise man holds them back.

2 Comments:

Blogger jel said...

have ya been watching Top Gun again? there a song in there "the danger zone" :)



huggs

November 23, 2009 9:24 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Janice,
Nope, I was not even aware of that, haha. Thanks for the info though.

I could not help it, but when I saw this picture I could imagine all kinds of red flags being waved around. Honestly, even I would not dare to touch any of those knobs and buttons.

I am still looking for the off switch myself. Grin.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

November 24, 2009 3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014