« Home | Next: Handy Devices »
| Next: Attention! Attention! »
| Next: Home Security Always Up And Running »
| Next: A Pain In The Neck »
| Next: Discovering Plants »
| Next: In Grandma's Time »
| Next: Cauliflower »
| Next: Nostalgia Galore »
| Next: Cold Remedies »
| Next: Aging In Grace »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Monday, December 21, 2009

The Way It Is Shaping Up

The way it is shaping up is not good; the Holidays will be putting on some more weight which I don't need. I suppose it would be better to say that it is not shaping up, but getting more and more out of shape.

In combination with my lack of stamina I kind of landed in a vicious cycle and I know I have to do something. I just want it done fast and that is why the P90X workout program is very appealing to me; it only takes 90 days to get a shapely figure.

I am not keen about exercising and the quicker I would be done with it, the better. Even though I would have to follow a very intensive PX90 workout program and reach deep within me to bring it to completion, the results are phenomenal in such a short period of time.

No, the P90X program is not for the faint of heart, but for those who are determined and committed to loose weight and shape up. It is probably also one of the most made New Year's resolutions and this year you can actually realize that resolution in no time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014