« Home | Next: Staying In Motion »
| Next: Maintaining Muscle Mass »
| Next: Causes Of Fatigue Part 2 »
| Next: On The Spot »
| Next: An Introduction »
| Next: Causes Of Fatigue »
| Next: Some Acupuncture Facts »
| Next: A Healthy Sleep »
| Next: Health Made Cheaper »
| Next: Recognize The Signs Part 2 »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Relief At Hand

My back has been bothering me a lot lately and in more places then just the 'wear and tear' spot in my spine. The last one causes a great deal of stiffness and a slight pain in the mornings, but will disappear after I have been up for a while and got in motion.

There is nothing I have found that will relieve the initial pain, until I read about TENS Units. It never crossed my mind that the small electrical impulses from a Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation machine could be very effective in eliminating and/or decreasing pain.

I suspect I am either sitting wrong while I am working, or a muscle in my back has been strained and is just not healing. After the pain in my spine has finally left, I end up with an annoying hurtful tension under my left shoulder blade. I think though that one of those Muscle Stimulators may benefit me tremendously where that is concerned.

Some of those devices are rather small, can be held in my hand, or are even fit to wear and since several work on batteries as well, I could take it with me now matter where I go. Seeing my ailments, it would probably be wise to resort to a LG-TEC Dual Combo TENS Unit and Muscle Stimulator and kill two birds with one stone.

There are many more conditions where these machines could and would alleviate pain like headaches, migraines, sports injuries, cancer and joint pain, to name a few. When you Visit LGMedSupply Online, you will find an entire list of ailments which benefit from this treatment and for more details you can always check out their online customer blog.

I may have to try it if the pain persists much longer. I don't have to endure it knowing full well there is relief at hand!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014