« Home | Next: Christmas »
| Next: The True Spirit »
| Next: Ponderings »
| Next: God's Grace »
| Next: Road Map »
| Next: Let Go, Let God »
| Next: Reminder »
| Next: Bursting Bubbles »
| Next: Time Out, Time Off »
| Next: Prescriptions: The Price Is Right »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, December 23, 2005

My Christmas List

My dear friends, I would have mailed y'all a personal Christmas Card. Since that is not entirely feasible (lack of address, e-mail), I will share my Christmas-Wish-List on here with y'all. I pray God will grant them all for that would be the most wonderful present I could receive. So...here it is:-)


Pecheur: May God's blessings be upon you and R to do the difficult work you are about to undertake and keep y'all safe.
Pia: My prayers for you and your husband to be reunited soon and may God grant you your greatest wish.
Jayne: May your persistence and perseverance be rewarded and your testimony reach your loved one and others.

Kristi: May God bless that sweet warm heart and the caring person that you are. May He give you what you are looking for.
Kitty: May your "journey" be fruitful and may your testimony and example lead many to Christ.
Audrey: You have such a sweet disposition. May God bless you with as much joy as you give.
Andrea: I pray the adoption goes well and that God will grant a happy end to this soon.
Nan (Nunzia): What a wonderful way to end the year. May God bless this union and give you both much love, happiness and joy together.
Gina: May the things you undertake be successful and rewarding. May God bless you for the encourager and positive person that you are.
Karyn: May God strengthen you in your trials and open many doors to happiness for you.
Patty and Abe: May your days be filled with joy, friends and family and good health.
Bonnie: May your writings and pictures reach many and touch their hearts to find their way home.
Claire: Praying for your health and may God bless and watch over y'all.
Dee: May God's speed be in overcoming all the troubles of the hurricane and strengthen y'all in your daily life.
Jayme and Joyce: Many blessings to you and your family and may God grant you to be close for many years to come.
Karen: God bless y'all, keep you safe and may He give you much more to be thankful for.
Kim: May God's loving Hand touch y'all and bring joy and happiness and good health.
Lenise: May all go well in your pregnancy and may God strengthen your health and bless your family and new home.
Mary-Rose: May God give you grace and mercy to stand up to these trials and bless you richly for your faith and patience.
Rebekah: May God cradle you in His Hand, little one and heal you soon. May He give strength and comfort to you and your family.
Vicki: May God reward you greatly for being such an encouragement.
M.C.Pearson and KW: Many blessings on you and your family and May God grant your request m.c.
Nan: I pray you and yours are doing well and that God may have many wonderful things in store for you.
Seeker: May God continue to bless you and yours.
Susan: May God give you much love and joy in your life.
Curious Servant: May God comfort you and give you strength. Many blessings for you and yours.

Those of you not mentioned by name, you are certainly not forgotten:-) Merry Christmas! God bless y'all with love, good health, joy and happiness. Keeping all of you in my prayers.

2 Corinthians 9:8
And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.

33 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a neat idea! I love your "Christmas List," Corry. And thank you so much for your wishes (prayer) for us for our lives to come.

Thank you for your "readership" and encouragements the past several months. They've been trying, but we have hope for this year to come.

Please continue to remember us in your prayers. Even today - Dec. 23 - Tom is working very long hours. He got up way before 5 a.m. this morning to go into work and won't be home until probably 1 or 2 a.m. in the morning, Christmas Eve.

Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day for us both, but he will (hopefully) have 3 whole days off work, so he hopes to catch up a bit on much needed rest.

We will have family and friends over tomorrow afternoon and evening and then will have a quiet Christmas day together, thanking God for his Son and for all the blessings we've had this year and, most of all, for bringing us through safely.

Merry Christmas, Corry, to you and your family!

December 23, 2005 2:35 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Dee:

I am grateful you and Tom finally get to spend some time together and relax. May The Lord give you rest and lift up your spirits.

God's Grace.

December 23, 2005 5:00 PM  
Blogger Lenise said...

You have been a great blessing to me this year, and I pray that YOU will find as much blessing as you have been instrumental in providing! I hope your health is good and that you get lots of happy time with your daughters in the coming year.

God bless you, KC, and the girls! Merry Christmas!!!

December 23, 2005 6:33 PM  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

Dear Corry, this is soooo touching. It not only put a smile on my face, it gave me some happy tears too. Thanks a lot for your wishes to us all. You truly display Christ's love through your blog, and have been an amazing blessing to me personally.

May God bless you abundantly as you bless many others. I praise God for connecting you and me.

Love,
Kitty

December 24, 2005 3:21 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Lenise:

Thank you so much.
God willing, we may see all of our girls this coming year:-)


Kitty:

Awww, you're so sweet. Thank you:-)

I so much wanted to give all of you a personal wish and...where there is a will, there is a way!
Honestly, if God had not provided I wouldn't have been able to do it:-)I am grateful I could.

Love you,

God's Grace.

December 24, 2005 7:51 AM  
Blogger Joyce said...

Corry, you are such a blessing!! Thank you for including Jayme and I in your list!! I'm at her house and we have been baking, and cooking, and singing, and dancing with her babies, and laughing and loving!! God's richest blessings to you as well!!

Merry Christmas!!
*hugs*

December 24, 2005 3:04 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Jayne:

Thank you, buddy:-)

Have a Merry Christmas!!!


Joyce:

Thank you Joyce.
Sounds like y'all are having a wonderful time and I am grateful for that.

Merry Christmas!!

God's Grace.

December 24, 2005 4:04 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Happy Birthday Jesus!

May God's love, joy and peace fill your heart right now.

Blessed Christmas to you and your loved ones :)

December 25, 2005 5:53 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Aurey:

Thank you for that beautiful wish.

May God give you many blessings and joy.

Merry Christmas!

December 25, 2005 12:58 PM  
Blogger An Ordinary Christian said...

Oh my! What a blessing you are! Thank you!

December 25, 2005 11:40 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

dearest dear Corry :)

in this short span of about 3 weeks in knowing you, i had often marvelled at the thought of God connecting me to you in this blog.

you have been a very great blessing in my life. you are bringing so much joy and love to all the blog buddies too.

your prayer for me in this post is so touching and sincere. it's one of my best Christmas gifts this year. thank you very much, Corry.

God bless you abundantly!

December 26, 2005 12:19 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Andrea:

You are more then welcome. I pray God will grant me my wishes:-)

Audrey:

Thank you so much, Audrey. I think I am the one being blessed knowing you:-)

I hope y'all had a great Christmas.

God's Grace.

December 26, 2005 6:21 AM  
Blogger Pilot Mom said...

What a wonderful post, Corry! Thank you for your kind blessings.
I pray your Christmas was full of His blessings!

December 26, 2005 3:15 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Claire:

Thank you, it was:-)
I pray yours was as well!

God's Grace.

December 26, 2005 5:45 PM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

Corry, you are the best!! Thanks so much for that! I had a wonderful Christmas and hope you did as well!!

Love,
Your E-daughter!! =)

December 26, 2005 11:00 PM  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

Love you too Corry. You know what? God answered your prayer for me. I had the privilege of leading a friend of mine Rachel to Christ on Christmas Day. I am sooooo humbled by the experience. Please pray for Rachel's spiritual growth.

December 26, 2005 11:22 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

Corry,
Thank you for the well wishes. We hope you and your family have a very Happy New Year and hope your Christmas was great.
Patty & Abe

December 27, 2005 4:58 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Kristi:

I am glad to hear you had a wonderful time. We did as well. No, I am not the best, God is!:-)But thanks anyway, that was sweet.
I hope you behaved, hehe.


Kitty:

Thank You Lord!
Kitty, that is wonderful and I am so very grateful. You are doing such a great work. God bless you, girl.
We include Rachel in our prayers.


Patty:

Thank you so much for the wishes. And all best wishes to you and yours for the coming year.

God's Grace.

December 27, 2005 6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the best wishes. Sure need all the help thats available. Thank you and hope you have a healthy new year too.

December 27, 2005 7:26 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Abe:

You are more then welcome. Y'all are in my prayers.
Thank you for your wishes as well:-)

God's Grace.

December 27, 2005 11:13 AM  
Blogger Curious Servant said...

Thank you! I pray that He blesses you and your family greatly this year.

December 27, 2005 2:48 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

CS:

Thank you as well!

God's Grace.

December 27, 2005 3:22 PM  
Blogger An Ordinary Christian said...

Hi. Just checking in. I appreciate you and KC's ministry of prayer in blogland, I mean in the heavenlies. May He make all grace abound to you, that in everything you would have sufficiency for every good work in Him. And He would pour out His joy into your lives.

December 28, 2005 12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have been nothing but a blessing to me all this time. thank you for remembering me always in your prayers. that means a lot to us.

God bless you always... always.

luv yah!

December 28, 2005 3:15 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Andrea:

Thank you so much for checking in and for your prayers for us.

We are so grateful for all of you who have joined us in all the prayers. It is so supportive and encouraging to all and it makes a difference.

May we all stand strong in Our Lord this coming year and may Our Father answer our prayers, according to His Will.


Pia:

You are a blessing to us, little one.
And we keep y'all in our prayers.

Love you too:-)

God's Grace.

December 28, 2005 6:38 AM  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

Thanks for praying for Rachel. Appreciate that very much.

December 28, 2005 9:14 AM  
Blogger forgiven said...

Hi Corry

Your RA has made you a sweeter woman . We don't like what we have wrong with us but it make us more like Him.

Thank you For your Heart

December 28, 2005 4:06 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Kitty:

You are more then welcome and we are thankful to help by doing so:-).


Forgiven:

Thank you so much for your visit and your nice comment.

I know that when one door closes God opens another one. I also know even when I don't understand, that there is a reason for everything and when I accept that, I can allow God to work His plan for me and have faith that all things will work together for good for those who love the Lord.

I pray that my RA may contribute to my testimony and my witness and help leading people to the lord.

Thank you, but without the love of my Lord and my Father, that heart would be cold as ice. I will pass your gratitude on to whom it really belongs and mine as well:-)

God's Grace.

December 28, 2005 6:05 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

sable chicken:

Hi! Thank you for the visit and for your wishes.

All the best wishes to you and yours for the coming year as well.

God's Grace.

December 29, 2005 6:56 AM  
Blogger Refreshment in Refuge said...

Corry, this was the sweetest thing and so clever! I love you very much and pray you have a wonderful new year. God bless and keep you and yours and I so much look forward to meeting you in the air or at His feet!

December 31, 2005 7:36 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Gina:

Thank you so much for your wishes:-)
I am looking forward to that as well, but hey...Louisiana and Alabama are not too far apart, hehe. God knows!:-)

I love you too, dear sister.

God's Grace.

December 31, 2005 9:45 AM  
Blogger Nunzia said...

THANK YOU and GOD BLESS YOU so much! I can't tell you how that warmed my heart! Much love... nan<3

February 09, 2006 9:28 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Nan:

You are more then welcome. I am so grateful God heard our prayers and granted you your wish:-)
May He continue to bless you both.

Love you,girl.

God's Grace.

February 10, 2006 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014