« Home | Next: Look Before You Leap »
| Next: Stay Away! »
| Next: Supplementing Facts »
| Next: Wisdom Takes Time »
| Next: Stirring The Pot »
| Next: Safety First »
| Next: Tree Hugger »
| Next: Critters' Cooings Part VI »
| Next: Grandma Passed Away »
| Next: What's For Supper? »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Monday, June 30, 2008

Critter's Cooings Part VII

Hey there!
Long overdue, I know, but I have been so busy with growing and exploring and discovering, I didn't get around to it. Oma finally sat me down and told me to put my little fingers where my mouth is ( yeah, I talk my little head off, hehe).

So here is me, little Leo. Nice to meet y'all, finally. grin.

Today, I am exactly 5 months old. I am always in a good mood, laugh and smile and love to talk. As far as you can call it talking, haha. I put my entire little body in squeaking out coos. Apparently that's funny, cause they all laugh when I do. I almost am rolling myself over, but I haven't mastered that too well, yet.

Oma thinks I am a smart little critter as well. I can sit there and observe her face so seriously, like I have never seen anything so weird before. Well Oma... I haven't, hahaha.

She tries to teach me to stick out my tongue and blow raspberries.

As you can see, I have the sticking-out-my-tongue part down. :-D

I love watching my big brother and wish I could get up and run with him. I am trying to stand, which goes well as long as someone holds me up. :-) My little leggies are getting stronger each day and have filled out well. Oma has got 4 chunkies to pinch now, and she takes every opportunity she gets, to do so.

I have to tell you, my big bro is so sweet to me. He brings me blankets when he thinks I am cold. When I cry, which is only when I am hungry and want my bottle ( and when I want it, I want it NOW, hehe), Casey brings me the bottle or my pacifier. He caresses my little head and tries to give me toys as well. Ain't he sweet?!

He got to play with some balloons at my Mom's birthday and found out, they would pop when he bit them. Scared him more then it did me, hehe. Although, he ain't afraid of anything!

He just picked up the pieces, gave 'em to Oma and got another balloon to play with.

Speaking about my Mom, she is trying to get a bit of extra income. She is an Avon-representative now. If you would, go visit her at http://youravon.com/astalheim and if you think it's only for women, you are so wrong! They have men's stuff as well and even purses and clothes and I don't know what else. She would be pleased to see y'all. :-)

Sorry, I just had to sneak that in, hehe.

Wow, it took me a while to get all this on paper. My little hands are not entirely coordinated yet. I can hold my bottle though and even stick my pacifier in my mouth. Guess what, it doesn't work that well trying to stick it in backwards. But I am getting better with steering my hands. Practice makes perfect, huh?! :-D

It was fun talking to y'all and I promise, I won't wait another five months to come back here. In the mean time, I hope God blesses y'all abundantly! :-)

Proverbs 10:22
The blessing of the LORD makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it.

14 Comments:

Blogger Mumbling Mommy said...

My little critters have so much personality don't they?? I'm glad we ave thier Oma to interpret for us.

June 30, 2008 5:03 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

April,
Heyyy... good to see you around. :-)

Yeah, your little critters sure do have a great personality and disposition. Wonder who they got it from, haha. Just teasing, girl.

I guess it's a good thing I never got out of the baby-stage, that's why I can interpret so well.

BTW, for anyone reading this and wanting to visit April's blog, the address is: http://mommymumbles.weblog.com

Get well soon, girl.
Kiss to our boys.

God's Grace.

June 30, 2008 5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lit"l Buddies ,

I turn on my computer and what did I see ~~~ One of my lit"l buddies smiling at me ! Made me want to reach into the computer and get me a big hug ? I'm so glad ya'll got an Opa and Oma around to play with all the time ?

You know now that they are learning all your tricks all over again and that makes Oma pinch them chunkies when she gets excited ? Has Opa got ya'll a baseball cap yet ? If He ain't tell him he's dragging around ?

I'm glad you decided to drop us a line cause It makes my day when I get good news about you ! I'm glad your mommy and daddy is doink ok to !

I send blessings and a L-O-LOVE TO YA'LL
grandpaw Ron.

June 30, 2008 8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Grandpaw,
I am learning and lil' Casey is teaching me all he knows about wrapping Oma and Opa around our little fingers. So far, so good, hehe.

My big bro has got a baseball cap, but he won't leave it on his head, yet.

We are all giving you a big hug and we hope you are doing well.
Will talk to you soon.

Big smile, lots of love and many blessings to you.

:-D

July 01, 2008 10:20 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

What a cutie! Lil Leo, you have quite a mischevious little grin - but I'm sure its all in fun. :)

And Lil Casey sure has a lot of hair now!

Thanks for the update. I always love getting them. 5 months already? Sheesh... time flies!

July 01, 2008 9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, leo so adorable! (((HUGS))) you lil critter you...

July 01, 2008 11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Missy,
Time can't go fast enough for me. I want to be able to walk so bad, sigh.

Yeah, Casey has got so many curls! They have a will of their own.
Opa calls him 'cotton top, curly mop', haha. Mom tried some gel in his hair to keep it somewhat under control, but to no avail.
I wonder what my hair will look like. :-D

Blessings to y'all.

Miss Pia,
Thank you so much, I love hugs! It means I am being held and that is right up my alley, hehe.

I am hugging you back. I only wished I could get those arms to go the way I want them. :-)

)({]HUGS]{))
Okay, almost. grin.

Have a very blessed day and Oma says 'Hi' to y'all.

July 02, 2008 6:32 AM  
Blogger jel said...

lil' leo,
for a 5 month old U R good at this writting thing! aand a looker!

tell your family ,to have a safe and fun 4th!

huggs

July 03, 2008 1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Janice,
Thank you. I have to admit Oma helped out a little with the typing. :-D

We all hope you have a great one as well and be careful with fireworks.

Oma sends (((HUGS))).

July 03, 2008 6:01 PM  
Blogger Lenise said...

They are so precious =] Daniel says hi!!

July 07, 2008 12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

flybyhugging

July 08, 2008 5:03 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Lenise,
Thanks girl, but I know for sure you are a proud Mom of three of those precious little cuties!:-)

Many blessings to y'all.

Janice,
Thanks!! I tried to hug you back, but you flew too fast for me, grin.

So... (((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

July 09, 2008 2:33 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Your grandsons are so cute and adorable!!!
The tongue-sticking-out part is so sweet =)))

July 10, 2008 11:56 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
They are! :-D

You should have seen Leo, he was trying so hard to try blow raspberries, haha.

God's Grace.

July 11, 2008 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014