« Home | Next: Grandma Passed Away »
| Next: What's For Supper? »
| Next: Redneck Lifestyle »
| Next: A Blessed and Happy Easter! »
| Next: Outdoor Fun With Grandkids »
| Next: Have Fun! »
| Next: A Laugh A Day »
| Next: Uh Oh »
| Next: Hey You Guys!! »
| Next: Hectic Was A Breeze! »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Critters' Cooings Part VI

Hey you guys!!! It's been a while since I have been talking to y'all, but I finally got around to it, as you can see. I stole Opa's chair while he wasn't looking. Yup, I got in it myself, since I climb up and down chairs and couches these days. Even coffee tables, but they won't let me do that. Why not? Beats me! Oma already got everything off of it when I am around. I like to investigate, hehe.

I am walking and running around for quit a while now. That can get me in trouble, but since they "baby-proof" and close all the doors, there is not much mischief I can get into. Besides, it doesn't bother me when the doors are closed. I lay in front of them and peek through the slits under the doors. Sometimes even try to stick my hands through and even talk through it. They ain't fooling me, hehe. Oma thinks that's both clever and funny.

Oma is dancing with me. She picks me up, holds her hand up, I put mine in hers and then we swirl around. I love it! She says I am always in such a good disposition, hehe. I like to make people laugh. Sometimes I just go like "hehe", watch how they react, go like "hehehe" again and they all start laughing.

Look how many teeth I already got and they are still coming in by the truckload. My hair has grown too and I have all those curls. No use brushing them, they stick out any way the can. Opa calls me "Cotton top, curly mop", haha.

Oma calls me "Squirmy boy", since I can't (or rather won't) sit still, haha. Too much to see and do. Except when I need to nap. No fooling around when Oma lays me down. No matter how hard I try. Make her laugh, share my pacifier with her ( just yank it in her mouth when she least expects it, grin), or try and explore her face and hair. Nope, "night-night" is "night-night"! That's okay, when she lays her hand on my forehead, I am usually off to dream land.

I like sharing, you wanna play with my toys? :-D

What I like most is eating!! Each time Oma goes to the kitchen, I run after her and go like: "Mmmmm"! No problem when it's time to eat and a snack in between is easy to get as well. But boy, that woman is hard to convince, after my tummy is full. Yeah, I would eat all the time if they would let me, sigh.

There are some comprehensive words coming out of my mouth, I still babble along a lot. I'll get the hang of it, hehe. The other day, Mom came to get me after I got up in the morning and I said: "Hi Momma". I could wrap her around my little fingers for the rest of the day, grin.

I wanted to talk about my brother Leo, but Oma says he needs to have his own space. Duh, like he can hit these keys. Not! Those little hands go anyway but where he wants him to. I love him though. I try to share my toys with him but Mom says he is still too little, so I give him kisses instead.

Me and Leo have been dedicated in church last Sunday. I am not sure yet what that means, but I have faith Mom and Dad will do a good job. Actually, both bro and me can rest assured the entire family will. :-D

I hope y'all are doing well. Gotta go now folks. I will try to get back sooner next time. I know you can't see it, but I am waving bye-bye! :-D

Psalm 34:11
Come, you children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're grown, wow! still cute as ever. =D

May 01, 2008 5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lit'l Buddy,

I was just wondering what you was getting into these days ? Sounds like you have been having a bunch of fun ! I been having my big little buddy Cole every day since He cain't go to school because of his sickness. He is being home schooled and He's got a cute little teacherbut She's married ? I had to mention her caused it reminds me of my school Days . Been 46 years ago , sounds ancient don't it ?

I'm glad you looking out for junior [ Leo ] and trying to teach him something ? If I lived close by I could teach you a bunch of tricks to teach OPA and OMA you know the kind of tricks that keep them hopping and wondering what you will do next ?
Tell Oma to visit Coles blog and read about His illness . If she don't have his blog address just click on Cole in my sidebar ? He'll appreciate it much ?

Blessings.
grandpaw.
Ps =) I'm doing ok God is blessing me !

May 01, 2008 10:47 AM  
Blogger jel said...

boy ya are growing !
tell your OPA, and OMA hi!


huggs

May 01, 2008 11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ms Pia!!! :-D
Thank you, I am blushing now, hehe.

Oma says she luvs ya!

Hey Grandpaw!!!
Oma says she will visit Cole's blog asap and she is sorry to hear he is sick, I am too. But I think you like having him around.

Yep, I am having tons of fun and sure wish you could teach me all them tricks. Maybe I need to sneak off and visit you again, huh.

See you soon and have a blessed day!:-D

Hey Ms Janice!!! hehe
Yeah, I am getting a big boy. What? Let me correct that: I am a big boy, hehe.

Opa and Oma say hi as well!

Many blessings to y'all.

May 01, 2008 3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My how you have grown. You are still as cute as ever. Tell Oma I said, "Hi".

May 02, 2008 11:10 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

(((HUGS))) You're such a big boy now =)
Still so cute and charming =)))

May 04, 2008 1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms Amy,
Thank you, I do look cute huh! grin.

Oma says hi as well and many blessings to y'all!

Ms Audrey,
I think I grow so fast because I love eating! The kitchen is the best place to be, hehe.

(((HUGS))) to you as well and have a very blessed day.

Oma says HI to y'all and

God's Grace.

May 05, 2008 7:51 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Hey lil' buddy! This is cuteness as its finest.

May 06, 2008 4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms Vicki,
Aww thank you so much! Y'all make me blush. :-D

Many blessings to you and yours.

May 07, 2008 4:34 AM  
Blogger Seeker said...

lil' casey, you are getting so big! love those curls, buddy. keep your oma chuckling, ok?

May 09, 2008 12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms Karen,
I promise I will, hehe!

Have a very blessed day. :-)

May 13, 2008 8:50 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Oh Yes! Your Oma is a great cook =)
Take care, Cute Charming Boy =)

(((HUGS)))

May 22, 2008 2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Audrey,
No she isn't, haha. Let's stick to the fact that it is edible. grin.

God's Grace.

May 22, 2008 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014