« Home | Next: Just For Laughs »
| Next: Door To Door »
| Next: Bursitis »
| Next: Fashionable Pregnancy »
| Next: A Clear View »
| Next: Grapes »
| Next: A Break »
| Next: The 7 Ups »
| Next: Giving Care »
| Next: The Fruits Of Labor »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, July 17, 2009

Food, Health and Relaxation

It has been only a few months ago that we discovered the Food Network on TV. We never really thought it would hold our interest, but it did and we watch it on a regular base these days.

I am not much of a cook, although it so turns out that it seems to be edible and everyone is still alive and kicking. I try to remember healthy recipes and even make a mental note to go to the websites and print out some of them. That never happens due to loosing that mental note.

What I did not know was that those cooking shows are recorded with live audience and anyone can attend. I found that out reading about the Comfort inn rachael ray promo. You can win 4 tickets to her show in New York and spend 3 days and 2 nights relaxing in comfort, while airfare and the stay for 4 is all taken care off.

More so, you will even get $2000 to go on a shopping spree with your friends. I sure could go for that; spending time with good friends is the most enjoyable and uplifting pastime I can imagine. I should enter the Girlfriend Getaway Sweepstakes before I forget. Let me know if you would like to go. :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whem we had dish TV, that was one channel that I loved! amd i miss it,

I bet your a good cook :)


and i liked the jokes on the post,
just for laugh :)

huggs
sis

July 20, 2009 8:37 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Janice,
I enjoy the food channel very much as well and the only reason why my food is edible is due to the directions on the boxes etc, hahaha.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

July 20, 2009 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Small Dining Tables Gal said...

I am a fan of food channel myself particularly Food Network on TV, it helps you not just on food but lifestyle. It makes you a little chef on your own kitchen. Great one!

December 17, 2010 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014