« Home | Next: Just For Laughs II »
| Next: Living With Night Sweats »
| Next: Soy Beans »
| Next: Food, Health and Relaxation »
| Next: Just For Laughs »
| Next: Door To Door »
| Next: Bursitis »
| Next: Fashionable Pregnancy »
| Next: A Clear View »
| Next: Grapes »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Prayer Please?!

It seems at times things happen all at once. Kc's father took a bad fall and broke his hand. He has fallen several times lately and it worries us. We are grateful though it is just his hand; it could have been a lot worse and at his age that could have been devastating.

Today, Kc's step father had to have surgery. He had to have his arteries unclogged and all went well until later this afternoon. His blood pressure is not stabelizing and they took him in the intensive care.

We were at the hospital this morning and I had to leave because I got sick. I was not feeling well yesterday and while being at the hospital, a wave of nausea combined with the feeling I was going to faint came over me. I suspect the smoked oysters I had coupled with stress got to me.

We pray for both our family members and hope God will grant them a quick and full recovery. We would appreciate you remembering them in yours as well. Thanks so much! :-)

Jeremiah 33:6
Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

in my prayers




hope ya are feeeling better sis,

huggs

July 21, 2009 6:10 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Janice,
Thanks for praying, I am feeling better and pray it will continu.

How are you doing??

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

July 23, 2009 7:03 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

How are the 2 gentlemen now? Take care.

August 20, 2009 11:31 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Both are doing excellent: Kc's Dad is getting his cast removed today and Kc's stepfather is doing great.

Thanks for asking, Lieve Zus. :-)

God's Grace.

August 21, 2009 5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014