« Home | Next: Decisions, Decisions »
| Next: H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccination »
| Next: Sweet Dreams »
| Next: Are You Being Bugged? »
| Next: A DASH For A Diet »
| Next: Health and Home Security »
| Next: Lesson Learned »
| Next: Hypotension aka Low Blood Pressure »
| Next: Gaining Wisdom »
| Next: Fall Vacation »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Thursday, September 17, 2009

All Natural

Personally I am in favor of supplements, especially when they are all natural. I try to get as much vitamins and nutrients from the available food sources, but that may not always be adequate though.

In my case, I would need a strong immune booster and Beta Glucan does all that and then some; it even lowers cholesterol levels. That is nothing to sneeze at!

I have been reading a lot lately about heavy metal poisoning and that it might be good to cleanse your body before it causes all kinds of physical conditions.

It surprised me that Chlorella is not only a good detox supplement, but also fights the signs of aging. At my age, I need all the help I can get. Grin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014