« Home | Next: Credit Repair »
| Next: I Started To Cry... »
| Next: Therapeutic Fun »
| Next: Getting Antsy »
| Next: More Fact or Fiction??? »
| Next: A Rhyme On Time »
| Next: A Good Job »
| Next: Recognize The Symptoms »
| Next: Health Booster »
| Next: Fact or Fiction??? »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Thursday, October 22, 2009

Come-Back Of The Pave Diamond Ring

I am one of those people who love almost anything and everything that has got to do with history. It can be either accounts of occurrences, or how people lived and I love to hear all about antiques and the stories behind them.

You can imagine that therefore I am a great fan of the TV series 'Antiques Road Show'. I could watch that for hours, if it would last that long. I was constantly totally fascinated with what all people brought and what the value of the items was.

Sometimes they would bring in jewelry and there would be antique engagement rings which were estimated to bring in a nice amount of money if they were presented at auctions. Occasionally, some of those rings would be mens diamond rings and it made me wonder why men hardly wear those anymore.

Maybe that perception is not entirely true, seeing how so many engagement rings and wedding bands for men can be fount at http://www.clevereve.com/. I was astonished at the assortment at hand. Lots of different styles, different colors and single settings, as well as paved rings, passed in front of my eyes; how gorgeous!

Maybe the appreciation for old fashioned craftsmanship is making a come-back. I sure hope so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014