« Home | Next: Hidden Treasures »
| Next: Touching »
| Next: Being Healthy, Staying Healthy »
| Next: God Said.... »
| Next: Home Buying Tax Credit: Don't Pass It Up! »
| Next: Funny, But True »
| Next: A Big Deal »
| Next: Dates »
| Next: A Little While Longer »
| Next: Your Choice »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Thursday, March 25, 2010

Critter's Cooings VIII


Hi, my name is Emmy and today I am exactly 5 months and two weeks old. Yeah, it is way past time I got on here to make your acquaintance, but I am not that much around and when I am, then Oma and my aunt hog all my time. I made it though. Grin.

If you think that is my big smile in the picture above then I have to burst your bubble; that is just me smiling slightly. Oma says I have the biggest smile she has ever seen. Yeah, it's true; I open my mouth so wide that you can almost take a peek at yesterday's formula.

She says more silly things like that. She claims I would be the perfect Dutch citizen, since orange is the national color. Okay, okay; my hair, eyebrows and even my eyelashes are as orange as can be, so I can understand where she is coming from, ... literally. That doesn't mean that I have to go there, hah!

I am trying to sit up, but that is not really working out. It is a lot harder then I thought. I can roll over; from my tummy to my back and vice versa. You could say that for the moment I am on a roll, hehe.

I also have the crawling motion down path already, although I ain't getting anywhere yet. According to Oma that is because I need to use my arms as well. Geezz, I don't know even know yet what those are, let alone what to do with them. I'll figure it out sometime and when I do, I will let you know.

I am very good natured; my character sort of resembles that of my older brother Kc. Where he likes to make fun though, I like observing and enjoying vicariously. I am content with that, which I think is good. I have everything I need and even then some. What else is there to ask for?! :-)

Hebrews 13:5
Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you."

4 Comments:

Blogger jel said...

what a cute~T~pie

March 25, 2010 6:56 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Janice,
She is!!!! :-D

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

March 26, 2010 8:27 AM  
Blogger Lenise said...

She's beautiful!! Congrats :)

April 01, 2010 10:17 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Lenise,
Thanks! Yeah, she is a cutie.

Good to see you, girl. I read on your blog your boys are getting so big and he'p gossies, hehe.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

April 02, 2010 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014