« Home | Next: Reaching Your Goal »
| Next: Simponi »
| Next: An Ideal Solution »
| Next: Happy Thanksgiving! »
| Next: Another Need Met »
| Next: More Information On RA Medication In The Works »
| Next: Finding A Rheumatologist Made Easier »
| Next: Peace In Faith »
| Next: In For A Check Up »
| Next: Supplements and Warnings »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Thursday, December 02, 2010

Scheduling Medication

Slowly, but surely, a couple of things have come to light of why I may not entirely be feeling up to snuff.

Upon another doctor's visit yesterday, it turned out that my blood pressure was a little to high. Nothing really to be very concerned about, but in combination with constantly being so tired and palpitations at times, my physician thought it best to start on a beta blocker, as he called it.

So far, both my cholesterol and blood pressure were just a tad too high, but my tray with medications is getting fuller and fuller. Half a tablet here, half a tablet there, an injection every two weeks, two pills a day for this, one pill a month for that.... I need to make a schedule for what medication to take and when.

I wonder if there is a pill for that too???? Grin.

Ecclesiastes 3:1
To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014