« Home | Next: Echinacea »
| Next: Flood and Fire »
| Next: Happy New Year! »
| Next: Merry Christmas! »
| Next: Food Allergies »
| Next: As White As Snow »
| Next: A Safe And Healthy Solution »
| Next: Cutting Back A Cold »
| Next: Doing Your Part »
| Next: Arava »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Thursday, January 13, 2011

Whipping myself into shape during 2011

Guest post written by Jake Peterson

It can be so tough to make yourself work out most days. I get on different exercise kicks and will be really good about going to the gym a lot, but then I get a cold or get really busy at work and then quit for a few weeks. It never fails to happen and then after I have the time or feel better I don't have any desire to work out. My New Year's resolution this year is to keep that from happening again. I'm going to stick with my work out plan.

I'm trying to come up with one that I can stick to. Plus I went online to try and find a gym membership for somewhere that's open 24 hours so even when I stay late at work, I can still drop by the gym on the way home. While I was looking for that I found the website www.cleartvbundle.com and decided to switch over my home internet service after I read through it.

I think that my fitness resolution is a little more doable because I'm not setting specific goals for myself but to just keep up with working out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014