« Home | Next: Handling A Flare-Up »
| Next: A Gold Mine Of Information »
| Next: Rheumatoid Arthritis and COPD »
| Next: Finding Medicare Answers »
| Next: Eggplant »
| Next: Cilantro »
| Next: Some Warnings »
| Next: Quality and Trust »
| Next: Feast Or Famine »
| Next: Strolling Along, Singing a Song »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Thursday, June 23, 2011

Another Ordeal

I sure can't say that life is boring, considering all the health related distresses and little quirks which are being thrown at us, these days. Take myself for example; after finally getting through a period of joint and muscle pain, I came down with a painful abscess in my mouth.

After seeing the dentist, I was referred to a periodontist who cleaned it out, gave me antibiotics and told me to come back the next week in order to find out what treatment would be best, in order to prevent it from happening again.

I can't tell you how weary I am getting from seeing all those scrubs; I have seen more then enough to last me a lifetime. Oh well, maybe after this episode I get a break. I just wished the nurses and assistants at that periodontist were wearing uniforms from http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/.

Maybe they do and I am just not aware of it. All I know is that I get the impression of being in a laboratory, because I am surrounded by those plain, white lab coats. I shouldn't complain though. Instead, I should be grateful all this is available to us.

I am grateful for it, but I hope you can understand that I am still looking forward to the end of this ordeal! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014