« Home | Next: Quality and Trust »
| Next: Feast Or Famine »
| Next: Strolling Along, Singing a Song »
| Next: No Skin Off Your Teeth »
| Next: Gout Part II »
| Next: A Happy Camper »
| Next: Gout Part I »
| Next: Benefits of Chocolate »
| Next: Dwelling On Joy »
| Next: Medicare Application »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Monday, May 30, 2011

Some Warnings

Yesterday, I heard some more negative news about Chantix. This medication is supposed to help people stop smoking, but they can suffer from some really serious, negative side effects which I have experienced myself. In my case it caused an overall depression, but in several other cases it has led to suicide.

Although these side effects are known and even listed in the medication guide, be aware if you take this drug; any changes in behavior and/or on an emotional level should prompt you consulting your doctor right away.

Some other negative attention was given to soybeans on which I already did a post once and warned you about the conditions over-consumption can cause; you can read up on it in my Rheumatoid Arthritis articles.

Yes, I know; most medications and some of what we consume present a possible threat to our health, but none of them are worth loosing your life over. We all like to live a long, happy life, but the best thing to do is gaining eternal life!

John 17:3
And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014