« Home | Next: Finding Answers »
| Next: Laser Surgery »
| Next: Another Ordeal »
| Next: Handling A Flare-Up »
| Next: A Gold Mine Of Information »
| Next: Rheumatoid Arthritis and COPD »
| Next: Finding Medicare Answers »
| Next: Eggplant »
| Next: Cilantro »
| Next: Some Warnings »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Monday, June 27, 2011

The Preparation

The laser surgery is tomorrow and I have to start some medications beforehand. Today I start an anti-biotic and tomorrow I have to take a heavy dose of Ibuprofen before the surgery.

The surgery is not only a deep cleaning, but would also be a means to remove any dead or affected tissue between the teeth and I am under the impression that both medications are geared towards preventing any inflammations or the development of another abscess which could occur after the procedure.

A special, prescribed mouthwash is supposed to keep my mouth fresh and clean. I got the warning it will stain my teeth, but they would eventually remove that. Don't ask, because I don't know yet what color my smile will display. Hopefully, it is either red or blue; that would be fitting for the upcoming 4th of July, haha.

Even though I make light of it, I am not really looking forward to the procedure. Oh well, this too shall pass and God will give me all I need to get through this. I know it will all work out for the best! :-)

Psalm 36:7
How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014