« Home | Next: Relief At Hand »
| Next: Staying In Motion »
| Next: Maintaining Muscle Mass »
| Next: Causes Of Fatigue Part 2 »
| Next: On The Spot »
| Next: An Introduction »
| Next: Causes Of Fatigue »
| Next: Some Acupuncture Facts »
| Next: A Healthy Sleep »
| Next: Health Made Cheaper »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Anger, Stress And Ailments

I don't think it is far beside the truth when I say that I have a lot of patience, but even that has its limits. Although very few have found the boundaries, I do run out at times and get angry.

Getting angry is okay, staying angry can do a lot of harm; mentally, emotionally, but also physically. Stress hormones which are released in the body can cause all kinds of negative side-effects such as higher levels of blood sugar, increased blood pressure, over-eating, heart damage, irregular heartbeat, and an increased risk of heart attacks.

Anger is a perfectly, natural reaction and I usually don't stay angry for very long. Lately however, there has been so much going on and it keeps me upset and tense almost all the time. It tells me I am at the end of my rope and since there is nothing I can do about it, I have to let go and let God.

I know God doesn't put more on us then we can bear and He can and will change it in an instance. I would do better to focus on all His blessings and rejoice in those, instead of dwelling on all the hurt; it does more harm then I was aware of!

Romans 15:5
Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus,

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

I hear ya and I agree!

February 08, 2012 12:40 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

(((HUGS))) and more (((HUGS)) to you, Lieve Zus! Much love too! Please take care.

February 08, 2012 1:46 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Amanda,
It is so much easier said then done though. :-)

Audrey,
Thanks lieve zus, we all need those from time to time. :-)

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

February 08, 2012 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014