« Home | Next: Quiet Times »
| Next: Expanding Our Horizon »
| Next: Feverfew »
| Next: Affordable Dentistry »
| Next: Life's Surprises »
| Next: Get What You Need »
| Next: Warding Off The Flu Part 2 »
| Next: Hand In Hand »
| Next: Warding Off The Flu »
| Next: Unnerve Pain and Strengthen Muscles »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A new beach tote for this year

Guest post written by Karen Thornton

I was surprised that my old beach tote lasted for as long as it did. It was quite durable, but I guess that's one of the really great things about canvas totes. It lasted me for a good five summers of constantly going to the beach and using it as a beach bag to store my kids' toys and sunscreen. So of course I wanted one that was really similar to it.

I looked online to see where I bought this generic tote because I had no clue. While I was searching pages of canvas tote bags I saw the website http://www.debtconsolidation.me/. I gave it a good look through and after that I decided to get some more info on it and considered using it to help our with our family's debt.

Then I found this DIY beach tote bag that I thought looked so cute that I would have to try that out instead. Plus, it would cost a little less money to make, which is always a good thing. Let's just hope that it's as durable as the last one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014