« Home | Next: Knowledge Is Power »
| Next: Meet Our New Granddaughter »
| Next: All's Well That Ends Well »
| Next: Man Proposes... »
| Next: Out With The Old, In With The New »
| Next: The Perfect Resolution »
| Next: Merry Christmas!!! »
| Next: Save Yourself Pain and Grief »
| Next: Quick and Secure Access To Information »
| Next: Breaking The Skin Without The Sting »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Thursday, January 17, 2013

Rock Solid

The day the play-structure we ordered for our grandchildren was supposed to be delivered, it found its way into the shipping company's warehouse. They claimed they didn't have a smaller truck and we were glad we had a back-up plan.

We had contacted our yardman who was happy to pick it up and assemble it as soon as we would give him the green light, and so we did. He expected it to take about 2 hours max to get it all set up, but we had our doubts. The instructions said it would take two people about 3 hours to assemble it.

He sure did get more then he bargained for and struggled with it for over five hours, but he got it done. There is no doubt in my mind our grandchildren will be elated. I know we were, and still are, every time we look down our yard.

Here are some pictures of the before and after:


We can't wait to see those little faces as soon as they lay eyes on it. It is incredibly sturdy and as solid as a rock. It will provide joy and happiness for years to come.

We also can't wait to see their faces when they find the only true, sturdy and solid foundation in this life and we will do our best to lead them to our Rock. He will provide them with joy and happiness. Not just for several years, but for eternity!

Psalm 18:2
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014