« Home | Next: Happy Thanksgiving! »
| Next: Thank You »
| Next: Research To The Rescue »
| Next: The Steel Horse »
| Next: Change »
| Next: For Better And For Worse »
| Next: Trade or Trait »
| Next: Say Cheese! »
| Next: E-mail List Prayer Request »
| Next: Going Dutch »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Brotherly Love


With all the Holidays coming up
I would like to remind you
of all those in need,
who could use a prayer,
an encouragement
and/or comfort.


Join us in prayer or make a prayer request on the
Prayer List and join the Praying Partners E-Mail List .

Thank you all so very much for your support and may God bless you!

Hebrews 13:1
Let brotherly love continue.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting Corry. And I wanted to tell you that we have been getting some visitors from the Netherlands. The list is long but can be found on my oldmanlincoln.com blog. There is a link there on the main page about sending photos of homes. Just click that and it takes you to the page with the visiting country list. I hope you will also have a blessed day tomorrow. Pat and I send out love.

November 23, 2005 12:50 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Abe:

Thank you very much for the visit and the link. And of course for the Thanksgiving wish:-)

God's Grace.

November 23, 2005 5:28 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Jayne:

Thank you so much for the comment. We really appreciate you joining us:-)

Happy Thanksgiving!

God's Grace.

November 24, 2005 10:04 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Thank you for always visiting my blog and leaving encouraging words. Hope your Thanksgiving was good....my mother-in-law woke up from her coma. We're waiting further word from the doctors..perhaps she'll pull through this after all! I've just had no energy to blog quite yet.

Blessings & hugs!

November 25, 2005 11:42 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Vicki:

Thanks for the visit and for the update. I will keep y'all in my prayers.
Try not to worry about the blogging. Once you get to it, I am sure you will catch up:-)

God's Grace.

November 25, 2005 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014