« Home | Next: Simplicity »
| Next: One Year! »
| Next: Red Alert! »
| Next: Camping »
| Next: Time Off »
| Next: Confusing Cultural Differences »
| Next: His Provision »
| Next: Dutch Sayings II »
| Next: Inspiring »
| Next: Statistics »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Saturday, April 08, 2006

Quiz

Your Birthdate: September 9


You are a born idealist, with more pet causes than you can count.
True. Although my "pet causes" are not world-changing, maybe just home-changing, haha.

You prefer be around others, both when working and while relaxing.
Hmm...now that I come to think of it, I do. It used to be the other way for a long time. I guess I have opened myself up quite a bit. No, credit to whom credit is due: God did:-)

Generous and giving, you believe you can change the world one person at a time.
I don't believe that, but hope for it. Yeap, one step at the time!

You're open minded and tolerant.
??? I would have to ask Kc. Ehhh....rather not, hahaha.

People feel like they can tell you anything.
Do you?

Your strength: Your go-with-the-flow flexibility
Absolutely true! No problem.

Your weakness: Your flair for the over dramatic
Sigh...I need to loose that flair!!!

Your power color: Pine green
Pine green, hunters green, I love dark green. It's my favorite color.

Your power symbol: Circle
Yep, circles, arches, smooth round edges and corners.

Your power month: September
Thanks for telling me, hehe.

What Does Your Birth Date Mean?


We have started a birthday calendar to keep up with all of your birthdays and surprise you, or bug you (grin). So...if you would be so kind to tell us your birthday, we would appreciate it very much. And if you don't like to broadcast it on here, you can always mail us:-) Thanks!

I thought this was a cute quiz and nice to share some of myself with you. It also got me thinking about the diversity in qualities and abilities each one of us have been given by God. Even though I do not see how mine would be serving and glorifying Him, He does. And He knows when, where and how.

1 Corinthians 12:11
11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.

18 Comments:

Blogger Seeker said...

HI,
Your birthday should be easy to remember; it's the day after Mark's and Jason's. Now let's see if I can remember it.....
Mine is November 10th, you'll have to guess the year.

April 08, 2006 7:18 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Karen,
That should be easy to remember, but I can understand having been busy with both those birthdays, you might forget, hehe.
No, I am not going to guess the year, I am no good at that. Let me suffice with the opinion that you look very young for a Vovo:-)

God's Grace.

April 09, 2006 6:24 AM  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

Hi Corry, i've marked down your birthday hehe. my birthday is nov 30.

April 09, 2006 7:28 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Kitty,
...and we have marked down yours, hehe. Thanks girl:-)

God's Grace.

April 09, 2006 10:14 AM  
Blogger Refreshment in Refuge said...

Mine is May 10th. It is really weird how close that thing is to my personality. Too weird for me.

April 09, 2006 9:37 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Gina,
I was surprised about that as well.
And you have a birthday coming up soon, dear sister! (grin)

God's Grace.

April 10, 2006 5:35 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Jayne,
We already had yours jotted down, hehe. Hey, we can celebrate our "half-birthday" on eachothers birthday!

God's Grace.

April 10, 2006 9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mine is oct 14. i'm taking that quiz too just about now and see how it goes. =)

April 10, 2006 11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So here goes:


You work well with others. That is, you're good at getting them to do work for you. (haha! i guess. )

It's true that you get by on your charm. But so what? You make people happy! (true! true!)

You're dynamic, clever, and funny.
And people like to have you around. (really?)

But you're so restless, they better not expect you to stay around for long. (uh, i don't think so)

Your strength: Your superstar charisma (hehe...)

Your weakness: Commitment means nothing to you (nope! that's not true)

Your power color: Fuchsia (huh? i never liked that color)

Your power symbol: Diamond (yup, girl's best friend. =)

Your power month: May (oh?)

April 11, 2006 12:04 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Corry lieve zus :)
You love green.
How about lime green?

April 11, 2006 1:50 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Pia,
Seems like that quiz erred with you.
Maybe it should have said:
This may take a while if you are born on Oct 14th.
This may not work at all.
You might be lucky if we can come up with something.
Have you ever considered another Birthday-quiz service?
hehe.

Audrey,
Goedemorgen, lieve zus!!!
I love the dark greens. I am not too fond of lime green by itself. I like it in combination with other brighter colors though.

Now, when did you say your birthday was???? hahaha.
In other words: Wanneer(when) is (is) je (your) Verjaardag (Birthday)?

God's Grace.

April 11, 2006 5:09 AM  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

When's Kc's birthday? ;)

April 11, 2006 5:37 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Kitty,
Kc says he was not born but hatched however he concedes to have been hatched on AUGUST 20.
I know he doesn't like to celebrate his birthday but I have a great suspicion he won't be able to dodge it this year, hehe.

God's Grace.

April 11, 2006 5:56 AM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

Corry, I started reading through this post, and didn't pay attention to the date up there, and was kicking myself for missing your birthday! ha ha. then I noticed the date was in Sept!

Anyways, mine is June 21.

And no, Kc, will not be able to ignore his birthday this year. I have a feeling we will all bug him with ecards and such! =)

April 11, 2006 7:46 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Kristi,
I can understand the confusion. I am glad though it's still a few months away, I am not THAT eager to get a year older, haha.

Thanks for sharing your birthdate and yeah, let's make Kc's birthday unforgetable (grin).

God's Grace.

April 11, 2006 8:36 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

I love you guys. I know Corry understands. She does too! ;-)

April 11, 2006 8:37 AM  
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

I just did a post on this and linked you as my informant. Heh. Crazy how true it is!

February 21st... :)

April 17, 2006 9:24 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Marianne,
Thanks girl, both for linking and for your birth-date:-)

God's Grace.

April 18, 2006 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014