« Home | Next: Safe And Secure »
| Next: A Reason For Everything »
| Next: Pride »
| Next: Bless You! Part 2 »
| Next: Happy Occasions! »
| Next: Laus Deo »
| Next: Bless You! »
| Next: "Picker-upper" »
| Next: Life's Many Colors »
| Next: 21... At Last!! »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Happy Holidays!

I am still in the process of wrapping up and thinking of gifts. Even though my gifts come from the depth of my heart, out of love, with the best intentions and are focused on everyone's wants and needs, I can't help but feel ashamed. Looking at the colorful wrapped presents under the ornate tree, the gifts seem so meager, almost futile and I want to give more, and more, and more...



These presents are nothing compared to what God gave and is constantly giving us. An amazing expression of love! It's so much better to give, than to receive. That's where the real happiness is. That's the person I want to and will be, someone who looks back with a smile, instead of regrets. And I have the best of all help to do so. :-)

Have a wonderful Merry Christmas and a very blessed and Happy New Year, dear friends! :-)

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

16 Comments:

Blogger jel said...

may the two of you have very blessed one!!!!!!!!

and I so would love to be a person that could look back with a smile and not regets!

huggs

December 20, 2006 4:35 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Jel,
May you and yours have a very blessed one as well.

Let's go for being that person. We can do it, through Christ who strengthens us. And...we can be an encouragement to eachother as well:-)

Hugs and love to you, dear sister.

God's Grace.

December 20, 2006 5:02 PM  
Blogger Cinder said...

I hope you, Kc and your family have a very blessed and Merry Christmas...and a really Happy New Year too!

It's definitely so much better to give than to receive. I love being able to pick something special and that which 'fits' the person to a T. I have all I truly need and His precious gift is the most amazing of all!

To live life with a smile and no regrets...yeah, that's something I want to be able to do.

Blessings, love and prayers to you and yours as we enter into this precious season!

(((HUGS)))

December 21, 2006 6:33 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Cinder,
Thanks for all your warm wishes. Know they are all returned, from our heart, to you and yours as well :-)

Have a wonderful, blessed Holiday Season, dear sister!

Much love and many hugs!

God's Grace.

December 21, 2006 7:05 AM  
Blogger Saija said...

Blessings to you and yours this Christmas Season ...

and isn't it true, that it's not so much the material gifts - as the gift of ourselves to others ... that is what Christ gave - Himself ... :o)

so even though you are far away from family members - isn't it wonderful that there is the phone, or webcams, that you can still give your cheerful voice & smiling face to the ones who want to hear you and see you!

December 21, 2006 8:56 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Saija,
Many blessings to you as well!

And yes, it's wonderful how God provides in everything! :-)

God's Grace.

December 22, 2006 4:40 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

DEAREST LIEVE ZUS!!!

Hi Corry!!!

HaHaHa!
I'm so happy to know you.
Thank you, dearest sis =)

Wishing you and your family a very Blessed Christmas.

(((HUGS)))

December 22, 2006 8:31 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Always making me smile! :-)

I am already so blessed, with my loved ones and friends like you.

Much love, lieve zus.

God's Grace.

December 23, 2006 7:56 AM  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

Dear Corry! Yes you are a very giving and caring sis! I'm so blessed to iknow you. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

December 25, 2006 6:14 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Kitty,
Dear sister, I happily return all that you just said. I am blessed with a friend like you!

Merry Christmas, girl and many blessings for this New Year!! May God fullfill all your wishes in abundance and then some.

God's Grace.

December 25, 2006 6:53 AM  
Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Merry Christmas have a peaceful new year

December 25, 2006 7:41 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Mrs.Zeke,
Thank you!!! :-)

I hope your Christmas was filled with joy and happiness and your New Year will be blessed abundantly.
Know you are loved :-)

God's Grace.

December 26, 2006 7:48 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, blessed in every way. {{hugs}}

December 27, 2006 2:22 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Vicki,
Thanks, dear sister!
I hope yours was blessed as well and that you and yours are doing fine.

Hugs and love.

God's Grace.

December 28, 2006 5:40 AM  
Blogger jel said...

hey sis,
thanks for the visit!
hope you are well!
huggs!

December 28, 2006 1:54 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Jel,
It's my pleasure to visit your blog. It's warm, welcoming, inviting and filled with hope and encouragement. Much like home :-)

I am doing ok, right now and intended on "doing great". I hope you are doing great, dear sister. I keep you in my prayers.

Much love and many hugs!

God's Grace.

January 02, 2007 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014