« Home | Next: Bless You! Part 2 »
| Next: Happy Occasions! »
| Next: Laus Deo »
| Next: Bless You! »
| Next: "Picker-upper" »
| Next: Life's Many Colors »
| Next: 21... At Last!! »
| Next: Our Daily Bread »
| Next: Recovery »
| Next: Good Night »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, November 03, 2006

Pride

Our dear sister Kitty had a great post on pride that I recommend reading.

I know pride is still way too much up in my life and the hardest to get out. And I join Kitty in her plead: "Lord please help me!"

How much is pride still cheating you?

Psalm 10:4
In his pride the wicked does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God.

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Hello my dearest lieve zus!!!
How are you, Corry?

You're a very warm, loving, caring, genuine and friendly person.
You've a very big heart too.

You're a very great blessings from God in our lives =)

Take care, dear.

November 04, 2006 5:24 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Thank you so much for all those sweet and kind words!
It's with gratitude and pleasure that I return them to you with all my heart! :-)

Have a wonderful day, lieve zus. God bless y'all.

God's Grace.

November 06, 2006 5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014