« Home | Next: Blonde Conversation »
| Next: Beautiful People »
| Next: My Little Buddy »
| Next: Spill The Beans »
| Next: Creation »
| Next: What's In A Name?! »
| Next: Vitamin C »
| Next: Scribbles »
| Next: Little Baby, Great Blessing »
| Next: What Is Weird?? »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Monday, March 26, 2007

The Cure

Even if you don't have RA or any other type of illness, please, go over to Brother Ron's blog.
I promise you, it's worth the few minutes of your time, but can have a great positive effect on the rest of your life! :-)

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mamu, thank you for encouraging me once again. (((HUGS)))

March 27, 2007 2:07 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Pia,
Oh girl, don't thank me, thank God for His blessings and Ron for sharing!
But I am glad and grateful it helped! Isn't that what "fiends" are for?? grin.

Love you, girl!

God's Grace.

March 27, 2007 4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing my post Corry and I pray it will help to encourage others? I will email you in a day or two ? Blessings . Ron.

March 27, 2007 9:41 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Ron,
Thank YOU so much for sharing. I know for a fact it already encouraged others. I am one of them. :-)

Have a blessed day.

God's Grace.

March 28, 2007 6:08 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Dearest Zus!!!
Thank you so much for sharing.
Missed you =)
Take care.
Blessings and (((HUGS)))

March 28, 2007 11:19 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
You are most welcome, but thank bro Ron for sharing!:-)
Missed you too, lieve zus. Hope y'all are well.

love and (((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

March 29, 2007 7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corry, Bro. Ron is a real inspiration to me. He is so much fun to talk to, and to hear what God did for him this Sunday blessed me through and through. I hope you are having a great day.

March 29, 2007 1:44 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Amy,
Reading bro Ron's post was a great blessing and encouragement to me too. And I can only believe it to be a wonderful blessing and testimony to others as well.

Having a bit of a lazy day today, but that was needed :-)
I hope your day is filled with many blessings, dear sister.

God's Grace.

March 29, 2007 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014