« Home | Next: Dense »
| Next: Interaction »
| Next: Resolutions »
| Next: Happy New Year »
| Next: Happy Holidays! »
| Next: Safe And Secure »
| Next: A Reason For Everything »
| Next: Pride »
| Next: Bless You! Part 2 »
| Next: Happy Occasions! »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What Is Weird??

So I have been tagged by Pia to tell you 6 weird things about me. That's going to be difficult for I consider everything weird about me, but I will try and find the weirdest to share. :-)

1. I can't seem to get it into my head that when the power is out, electrical appliances don't work. I do get the irony behind those "outlet-faces" now though!






2. I like to eat my ice-cream when it's almost melted down. It's too cold otherwise and I don't like to chew ice-cream. haha.






3. I put on my make-up before taking a shower. I don't wash my hair daily, so that's no problem and once have showered I am ready to go and don't like to waist any more time. I guess it's part of my "waking-up-ritual". Yeah, that's weird by itself!




4. I like to keep anything that might have a potential craft-use. Even when I don't get any ideas at that moment... I never know when it comes in handy. And it has.





5. I hate clutter in our house. I can't get comfortable until it's cleaned up and/or put away. That seems to collide with no. 4, doesn't it? But believe me, everything has got it's place and space. :-)




6. I freak out over a spider, but have no problems chasing a snake out of our yard. I guess it would be a different story, knowing it would be a poisonous snake. You might see something really weird then, haha.



Ok, so far so good. I am supposed to tag 6 others now, but I won't impose on you. If you like to share some weirdness, consider yourself tagged. Besides, who decides what is weird? God loves you for who you are! :-)

1 John 4:16
And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.

21 Comments:

Blogger Seeker said...

I am so like you on 1, 2, 4, & 5. I have to agree that #3 IS weird... but who's to say weird is wrong or even bad? ha ha ha
And I don't freak out over spiders, unless they are bigger than a mouse, at least. I don't trust snakes, but I've been known to charm a few in my day.

January 31, 2007 1:47 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Karen,
I admit #3 IS weird. I tried it the other way around several times but ended up doing nothing all day, because I felt like I had waisted half the day already and had lost all my energy. I was so out of it. I guess I stick to my ritual, haha.

As for the snakes, better to stay away from any of them:-)

I'll get in touch with you soon!

Have a blessed day.

God's Grace.

January 31, 2007 3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have u tried Xango for your RA? My aunt takes it and said it's helping. More info at jilliankay.natureswellnesssecret.com

Hope this helps. :)

January 31, 2007 5:58 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

anonymous,
Welcome and thank you for the comment and the info.

I am sorry to hear your aunt has RA, but grateful Xango helps. I haven't heard about it, but will check it out. :-)

God's Grace.

February 01, 2007 5:22 AM  
Blogger jel said...

Hey sunshine, your not weird! just corky :)



huggs

February 01, 2007 9:25 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Jel,
Haha, I guess my parents misspelled my name by one letter!

(((HUGS))) dear sister and many blessings today.:-)

God's Grace.

February 02, 2007 4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm your total opposite on #2. i don't eat melted ice cream anymore. as long as it's frozen, that's fine with me. once it melts, i give it to jec. he's just like you with ice cream.

i'm taking xango too. my dad buys me bottles and bottles of it. it's made of mangosteen fruit. it taste really good but you just take a little of it before every meal. it says it can help you with certain ailments, yeah, like RA.

February 03, 2007 4:32 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Pia,
I am still hoping to buy you ice-cream some day!! :-)

Thanks for the info on xango. I know there are natural remedies that are very helpful. Just take the time to check out the pro's and con's before you take them, because there can be some negative consequences as well.

Love ya!! :-)

God's Grace.

February 03, 2007 5:45 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Dearest Corry

You're very unique and special =)
You're very brave too.
Please be careful with the snakes.

Take care.

February 03, 2007 7:56 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Thank you, that is so sweet :-)

Don't worry, lieve zus. If it would be a poisonous snake, it would chase me out of the yard, haha.

Have a blessed weekend! :-)

God's Grace.

February 03, 2007 6:01 PM  
Blogger An Ordinary Christian said...

I am so impressed with the visuals on your blog! I like ice cream that way too. But lots of hot fudge on top of mine.

February 04, 2007 9:19 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Andrea,
Thank you, but the visuals are mostly a matter of finding the right photo to go with the post.

That hot fudge and icecream sound delicious!

Many blessings to you and yours.

God's Grace.

February 06, 2007 5:00 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Wanted to thank you for your kind words and prayers while we were away for my husband's mom's funeral. Doing well. Kinda tired. But thankful for the Lord.

Enjoyed reading about you. I've got to hand it to you--you're brave to chase snakes out of the yard! Yikes! I get all freaky about those.

February 06, 2007 12:20 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Vicky,
I am thankful to hear you are doing well. May God continue to strengthen y'all.

Yeah, I am so brave, knowing it's not a poisonous one and with a machetti in my hand, haha.
I get all freaky about spiders though!

Many blessings to y'all.
(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

February 07, 2007 5:53 AM  
Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

You all are so weird I am afraid to hang out with you now!
:P

Love you

February 07, 2007 10:01 AM  
Blogger Lenise said...

I keep crafting stuff too, but haven't done much crafting since before Jay was born. For SOME reason...

I don't even think Paul has pitched much of it yet...

February 07, 2007 11:49 AM  
Blogger Pilot Mom said...

Corry, thank you so much for your prayers over this past while. It was such a comfort to know that people were praying. We are finally back home after her funeral in Colorado Springs.

Now there is a HUGE hole left in our home. What an adjustment for my husband and me.

February 08, 2007 12:01 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Mrs Z,
Not fair. I got it from hanging out with you! grin.

Love you too, girl.

Lenise,
You will have time again for crafting. Right now those little cuties are so much more important. They sure know how to keep you occupied, don't they! :-)

Claire,
You are most welcome.
I can imagine you will have to adjust and it might take a little while. At least you know your mom is home and happy and God will give you all you need to get through this.

(((HUGS))) and many blessings.

God's Grace.

February 08, 2007 3:16 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Dearest Lieve Zus Corry

I've been thinking about you and your daughters a lot lately.
Please take care.
(((HUGS))) and much <3

February 09, 2007 12:47 AM  
Blogger jel said...

hay Grandmaw, have ya got the little one spoiled let :)
I'm very happy for ya!



Thanks for the visit , and thecomment!

huggs

February 10, 2007 6:53 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Thank you, lieve zus. You are so sweet!
You are in our prayers and our thoughts. May God give you strength and comfort in this difficult time.

(((HUGS))) and much love to you.

Jel,
No not yet. April and Casey are still in hospital but will be released today. But... we have our plans to spoil him!! grin.

(((HUGS))) and love to you.

God's Grace.

February 11, 2007 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014