« Home | Next: Spill The Beans »
| Next: Creation »
| Next: What's In A Name?! »
| Next: Vitamin C »
| Next: Scribbles »
| Next: Little Baby, Great Blessing »
| Next: What Is Weird?? »
| Next: Dense »
| Next: Interaction »
| Next: Resolutions »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My Little Buddy

Some pics of our grandbaby. Don't say you didn't expect this. You could have. You should have! hehe.

Hi ceiling!!!
(I don't know what he saw, but I am guessing
it was the popcorn on the ceiling.
He must have Oma's sweet-tooth. grin)


Oops, I don't like to have my picture taken.
That light half blinded me!


Omaaa... quit!
Do that one more time
and I will never look at you again!


Yeah, I quit torturing the little critter. He started to look cross-eyed after this one. But at least we captured one of those precious little smiles. I pray that when he sees The Light of the world, his reaction will be in reversed order from these pics! :-)


John 8:12
Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”

10 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

But he's so adorable! I just love grandbabies. Maybe I should show you some pics of mine...lol...

March 21, 2007 11:34 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Vicky,
Yes... PLEASE! I would love to see your grandbabies. :-)

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

March 22, 2007 5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo's of little KC, and I know how proud ya'll are. I don't know if I should post any pictures of my Grandkids cause I might get in a disagreement with you because I know that my grandkids is the prettiest and I want to be able to come back and visit your blog! [ha,ha]! Blessings and Have a good day? Ron.

March 22, 2007 10:24 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Ron,
I would never get into a disagreement over who's grandbaby is the prettiest, but would prolly be the first one ooohhh-ing and aawwww-ing over them. :-)

I consider all of them beautiful blessings of God and can so fully understand the love and joy we have for/in them (and yes, pride too, grin). What's more wonderful than to share that with others?

So brother, BRING 'EM ON!! hehe.

Have a very blessed day.

God's Grace.

March 22, 2007 2:26 PM  
Blogger Redeemed said...

Hi Corry, he is a sweetie! I am so happy for both you and KC that you get to enjoy God's little miracle.

Not to mention that mini-KC has the coolest (and sweetest) grandparents!!!

March 22, 2007 8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics, Corry! I know you are enjoying life to the fullest. God bless this little one.

March 22, 2007 9:44 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Sarah,
That is so sweet, thanks, girl. :-)

Oh yes, we enjoy him so much, even when he is grumpy!! haha.
We are so blessed, I hope we will be a blessing to mini-Kc (that's cute, haha) as well.

Have a wonderful day, filled with many blessings, lil' sis.

Amy,
Yes, may God bless him abundantly in his walk with The Lord.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

March 23, 2007 7:32 AM  
Blogger Cinder said...

Those pics are so great! He's so precious. Blessings to you today...

March 23, 2007 9:54 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Jay,
Yes, he is. :-)

I hope you had a blessed day as well and I am praying for you for a good report coming Monday!!! :-)

God's Grace.

March 24, 2007 10:05 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

So cute!!!
HeHe =)

March 28, 2007 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014