« Home | Next: Borage Supplement »
| Next: Splashing Fun »
| Next: Joys and Messes »
| Next: Bromelain Supplement »
| Next: Food Poisoning »
| Next: Cherry Flavored Fun »
| Next: Making Fun »
| Next: He Did It »
| Next: Our Little Rascal »
| Next: ASU Supplement »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Monday, August 11, 2008

Dressing Games

Getting lil Kc dressed is both a chore as well as a joy. I already learned pretty quick in order to keep him laying on his back, so I could change his diaper, or get his clothes on, I have to keep him busy. Usually, I give him something to hold, or play with. What happens if I don't? He turns over quicker then a bullet and takes off!

He sure knows how to make everything fun though. Whatever he has got his little hands on, he shakes it for a few and then let's go, sending it flying through the room. That in itself he thinks is already funny, but he sure bursts out laughing when he sees my pretended surprised 'What was that?'-face. This little game goes on until we are done.

He is getting more and more cooperative with getting him dressed, but he sure knows how to keep me busy as well. I don't mind at all. In fact, I love it.

I do have to keep in mind though, to give him something soft to play with. We like to keep our windows in one piece! :-)

Even though he keeps me busy, he also reminds me to see all the blessings in and from my labor, which makes it even more enjoyable to do. To look for those blessing and to count them on a regular base, is encouraging, uplifting and fills me with gratitude. And God gives so much to be grateful for and to enjoy.

Ecclesiastes 3:13
and also that every man should eat and drink and enjoy the good of all his labor—it is the gift of God.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Corry,

Thanks for posting this , it brings back many memories. My oldest grand daughter is 22 years old and I'll be glad to hear good news from her. Although I have said to her that she should wait at least untill 25 years old because whenever the news comes [He or She] will be military brats !

Blessings to your family .
grandpaw.
Give the little ones a hug from me !

August 11, 2008 7:26 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Grandpaw,
I will give them a hug from you when I see them. I hope that will be soon, but I have to stay clear right now because April has a cold and Leo has got pink-eye and both are contagious.

I hope the memories are good ones and I hope you will be hearing that good news soon. Military brats or not, you gotta love them, they are too cute! :-)

Have a very blessed day.

God's Grace.

August 11, 2008 12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corry, this is a wonderful story. Counting our blessings has so many benefits. It is a great way to show love to God and receive love from Him. Blessings to you today.

August 14, 2008 8:54 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Amy,
I have to make myself count them on a regular base. It is so easy to overlook them, but God gives them. Over and over again. :-)

Blessings and (((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

August 14, 2008 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014