« Home | Next: Open Up »
| Next: Up To Speed »
| Next: How Cool is That?! »
| Next: Friendships and Chronic Conditions »
| Next: Extra Savings For Expecting Moms »
| Next: Currant »
| Next: Live Entertainment »
| Next: Babies and Travel »
| Next: Time Flies »
| Next: Bone Density »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Saturday, September 26, 2009

Geek Squad To The Rescue

It occurred to me why it is not so strange that I am swamped with work and hardly have any time left to do something else. I am maintaining six blogs at the time, most of which are located on the same spot at this one.

After two of my previous blogs being shut down due to my host quitting, I finally found another webhosting service and started up a new blog. It would not have been a simple task to find one myself, but with some help there was nothing to it.



You could say that at the moment I am dealing with multiple domain hosting, but that is no problem; as long as I can keep sharing my experiences, thoughts and opinions. I certainly hope it is a help to everyone who visits my sites.

I would recommend to anyone with a chronic disease or condition to share. If you are not a talker then put it in writing. Share and get it of your chest; it benefits both you and your readers.

If you like to take up blogging about your illness, but don't know where or how to start then let the webhostinggeeks.com squad come to the rescue. I don't know why they call themselves geeks. They should have called themselves experts!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Wellescent RA Blog said...

Maintaining 6 blogs is a full time job in of itself, so exhaustion is definitely understandable...

With so many of the individuals who live with chronic disease existing in isolation, it is very important that information about day-to-day life with the condition be shared. Nobody should feel like they are facing a condition all by themselves.

September 27, 2009 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014