« Home | Next: Babies and Travel »
| Next: Time Flies »
| Next: Bone Density »
| Next: All Natural »
| Next: Decisions, Decisions »
| Next: H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccination »
| Next: Sweet Dreams »
| Next: Are You Being Bugged? »
| Next: A DASH For A Diet »
| Next: Health and Home Security »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, September 18, 2009

Live Entertainment

I like fish, both kinds; the ones you eat and the ones that swim around in aquariums. We have a small fish bowl which is occupied by a gorgeous looking, red, little fish. Don't ask me what kind it is; all I know is that it is not a saltwater fish.

We got it from a friend whose eye sight has been fading and she could not care for her pet anymore. I was more then happy to help out and take it off her hands. I am glad I did. I can watch that little critter for hours; it is truly mesmerizing.

The most beautiful aquariums however are the salt water ones. I have seen those only in the Zoo so far, but I know some people have them at their homes as well. I always wondered where they would get all that exquisite live coral, but I quickly found an excellent site with great deals on all saltwater tank needs.

You may think it would be foolish to buy live fish and coral online, but why not? With the free shipping and a 14 day live guarantee you can't go wrong. That makes setting up and maintaining Reef aquariums very simple.

I wish we had one; it is so much more entertaining then watching TV!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are fun to watch!


hope all is well with ya!!

huggs

September 20, 2009 6:44 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Janice,
I can watch them for hours at a time!

All is well and how about you??

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

September 21, 2009 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014