« Home | Next: That's Cool »
| Next: A Job Well Done »
| Next: Pictures »
| Next: The Dog House »
| Next: Grateful For Technology »
| Next: Rheumatoid Arthritis and Irritability »
| Next: Sweet Deal »
| Next: To Move Or Not To Move.... »
| Next: Emma Update »
| Next: Hello?? »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, October 16, 2009

A Bug

I got bit by a bug. It is one of those critters you neither hear, nor see coming and the only way to tell that it got to you is when you come down with that specific case they cause.

There is not really much that can be done about it. I have two options: I can sit in a corner and wait till it passes, or I can let it run it's course. Since I have been fighting this bug for a while now, the time to sit in the corner is long gone; it has to come out.

Usually, this bug strikes in spring, but most of the time it infects me when fall comes around. I don't know why. I suppose I am just weird, hehe. Anyway, the bug wins and that is not a bad thing. I will be glad for it after I get it out of my systems and see the results.

The bug that causes this virus is very common, especially among women. Scientists and studies have not really found a cause for it. It is suspected to be genetic. There is no cure for it either. Don't worry; I will be fine and yes, the bug has a name.

It is the 'Cleaning Bug'! Grin.

It is incredible how quickly dust and clutter accumulate without us even noticing, until we stop and look around with a critical eye. The only way to get rid of it is to clean and wash it. It is easy for us; we simply use water and soap. No big deal.

I can not even begin to imagine how great God's love for us must be, to give His only begotten Son so we would be cleansed from our impurities. Our sins were washed away by the blood of Christ. That is a big deal!

Revelation 1:5
and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood,

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

HaHa! The cleaning bug! HaHa! It's so funny. Where did the dust come from? I'm clueless. It's an endless job.

October 18, 2009 7:32 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I don't know where it comes from either, but it is a never-ending chore. sigh.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

October 18, 2009 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014