« Home | Next: To Move Or Not To Move.... »
| Next: Emma Update »
| Next: Hello?? »
| Next: Beautiful Getaway »
| Next: A Grand Daughter »
| Next: Too Much Choice »
| Next: Side-Effects »
| Next: Live and Learn »
| Next: Calcium II »
| Next: All Things Come In Three »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Monday, October 12, 2009

Sweet Deal

Our oldest daughter has been trying to loose some weight for quite a while now. She has not really been very successful, but I suspect that is mainly due to the fact that she is not consistent.

She starts on a diet, incorporates exercise and keeps it up for a week. Then she lets her craving for sweets take over and all the lost weight comes right back, which is very discouraging to her. It seems like a vicious cycle.

I think she would benefit by snacking on protein bars; they give her the sweet taste she craves and the low amount of calories will not disrupting her diet.

That sounds like a sweet deal to me!

4 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Sending you a lot of love (((HUGS))) and prayers to you, especially today, Lieve Zus =) Take care. Yes, I remember our beloved young man's 3rd birthday. HeHe!

October 12, 2009 6:46 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Lieve Zus, thanks for the love and the prayers, however our lil' Kc's birthday is February 8 and Leo's is January 30. I appreciate it though, hehehe. Better early then too late huh? Grin.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

October 12, 2009 6:59 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Oops... I'm so sorry, Live Zus. My memory is playing tricks with me o_O

October 13, 2009 6:21 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
No problem, that happens to me all the time, haha. I thought it was so sweet of you though. :-)

God's Grace.

October 13, 2009 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014