« Home | Next: Grateful For Technology »
| Next: Rheumatoid Arthritis and Irritability »
| Next: Sweet Deal »
| Next: To Move Or Not To Move.... »
| Next: Emma Update »
| Next: Hello?? »
| Next: Beautiful Getaway »
| Next: A Grand Daughter »
| Next: Too Much Choice »
| Next: Side-Effects »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Dog House

I wished I had known before where to set up a new website besides the one I am using now. Even though I had done an intensive search for other hosts, I had not come across this hpage.com and had not heard of it before.

I happened to stumble upon it and thought I check it out. It was so easy to set up a new blog; a very clear instruction pop up window told me exactly how to get started. From there on it was a breeze. Here is a sneak peek of the website:

I choose this one from all the templates, because the first thing that crosses my mind was: he looks like he is in the doghouse. It was difficult to choose; there were so many gorgeous templates.

You don't need to know much about HTML etc.; with the instructions this free website takes less time to maintain and alter to your likings then what you may be used to. You can personalize your page with the many extras which you can add.

There is a point systems as well. I have not yet figured out how that exactly works or what the points stand for, but I can only imagine they serve a good purpose.

I suspect you can guess the title of the blog? Yup, it is called The Dog House! Grin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014