« Home | Next: A Herbal Life »
| Next: Handy Devices II »
| Next: The Way It Is Shaping Up »
| Next: Handy Devices »
| Next: Attention! Attention! »
| Next: Home Security Always Up And Running »
| Next: A Pain In The Neck »
| Next: Discovering Plants »
| Next: In Grandma's Time »
| Next: Cauliflower »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sport Events

I am not really in to sports and to say that I am a fan of a specific one would be incorrect. I watch games and can get enthousiastic about it, but I don't miss out on anything if I don't get to see it.

I do remember all the commotion around boxing when I was a kid. The media would pay lots of attention to an upcoming fight and everyone was glued to the tube when it was aired. I did not care for any of it.

Every now and then the media will pay attention to an upcoming boxing event and I suspect they will for the one held at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday March 13. Manny Pacquiao will meet Floyd "Money" Mayweather in the ring.

The tickets to Mayweather fight can already be purchased. It is wasted on me; I don't even know who they are and therefore will not attend it. May the best man win and hopefully no one needs any health care afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014