« Home | Next: Mornings on the greenway »
| Next: Cranberries »
| Next: Enteropathic Arthritis »
| Next: In Any Way, Shape or Form »
| Next: Hearing and Learning »
| Next: Multiple Sclerosis »
| Next: Zucchini »
| Next: The Road To Recovery »
| Next: Glory and Praise »
| Next: Countdown to the wedding! »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, August 27, 2010

Dr. Oz A Fav of Mine

Guest post by Homer Nielsen

Everyday I watch the Dr. Oz show because he is very down to earth and always has great topics that he talks about. I really love the way he has games that help the television audience and his studio audience learn about different diseases. Dr. Oz uses scenarios that convey the message to any person that has no education or a lot of education. My friend was watching the show one day when they were discussing the symptoms of thyroid disease and she contacted her doctor and sure enough, she was diagnosed with hypothyroid and started on medication. I catch the show with my satellite television from www.ExpertSatellite.com. The funniest but most serious show was when him and a guest from the audience had swabbed each others mouth and was smelling the content on the swab. But he was saying that depending how bad an odor from the mouth is can detect if they have cancer in the stomach, or infection. My husband thinks the show is gross, but I find it entertaining as well as educational. And I do not intend on giving the Dr. Oz show up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014