« Home | Next: More Saving Tips »
| Next: The Joy Of Blogging »
| Next: Some Saving Tips »
| Next: Tips on Keeping Children Out of Harm's Way »
| Next: A Positive Answer For Everything »
| Next: Scrubs and Fashion »
| Next: Rheumatoid Arthritis Increases Diabetes Risk »
| Next: Taking a Day Trip »
| Next: Bradycardia aka Low Heart Rate »
| Next: Back Pain »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Countdown to the wedding!

Guest post written by Jeramy Sparks

I cannot believe it but it is 6 months until our wedding and I am freaking out! I felt like I had such a long time before but now I'm starting to get nervous about how we're going to get it all done. Thank goodness I work from home because lately I've been waking up bright and early, getting to the gym then as soon as I get home I use my hughes internet to get online and stay online practically all day!

I don't want to hire a wedding planner because I feel like if this is the only time I'm going to do this I want to be involved in every aspect of the decisions. Speaking of decisions, last week I was freaking out because we had almost nothing planned, but in fact I think yesterday we chose our flowers and booked our DJ. Our hughesnet deals were so helpful in choosing flowers because I was able to go to this great site and it told me what was in season and nicest for the date of the wedding. It definitely made it easier and less stressful knowing we were choosing something that was going to work. We also, off our wedding website that we're on all the time, booked our DJ. Our friend actually knows him and has been to other weddings he's done and we've been assured that he is really wonderful. Booking it online was super easy. Honestly, I have no idea how I would plan this wedding if I didn't have some support from the world wide web!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014