« Home | Next: Cranberries »
| Next: Enteropathic Arthritis »
| Next: In Any Way, Shape or Form »
| Next: Hearing and Learning »
| Next: Multiple Sclerosis »
| Next: Zucchini »
| Next: The Road To Recovery »
| Next: Glory and Praise »
| Next: Countdown to the wedding! »
| Next: More Saving Tips »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mornings on the greenway

Guest post written by Ralph Nottingham

I try to jog every morning on the greenway by my house before I head off to work. It’s something that I’ve done for a few years now and I’m proud of myself that I haven’t broken the habit so far.

I see a lot of the same people on the greenway as they have habits of walking or jogging then. There are also a few moms that push their babies in strollers then too. Some bikers also use it but they’re supposed to stay in a designated lane on the right side of the path. But they don’t always stay in it like they’re supposed to.

One morning a few weeks ago I was jogging and minding my own business when I nearly got knocked over by a biker who then said something about that he had rang his bell to warn me. I hadn’t heard anything so I thought that maybe my hearing loss was getting a little worse. That night I did a little research online and found some information to get some free hearing aids.

I’m not as worried about getting run over by bikers now when jogging because all the ones I’ve encountered really are courteous and let people know when they’re coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014