« Home | Next: Taking A Shot »
| Next: The Good and The Bad »
| Next: Dr. Oz A Fav of Mine »
| Next: Mornings on the greenway »
| Next: Cranberries »
| Next: Enteropathic Arthritis »
| Next: In Any Way, Shape or Form »
| Next: Hearing and Learning »
| Next: Multiple Sclerosis »
| Next: Zucchini »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Internet Facts, Or Fiction?

I am sure you have found several of these 'well meant' e-mails and Internet wisdoms in your inbox. I suspect most of this information we could have done without, although some were very educational.

They sure can make life rather difficult if you took them all to heart and lived accordingly, like the person who thanked everyone for sending him/her all those mails. Grin.

- I would like to send my special thanks to whoever sent me the one about rat feces in the glue on envelopes, because I now have to use a wet sponge with every envelope that needs sealing.

- Also, now I have to scrub the top of every can I open for the same reason.

- I have trouble shaking hands with someone who has been driving because the number one pastime while driving alone is picking one' nose.

- Eating a little snack sends me on a guilt trip because I can only imagine how many gallons of trans fats I have consumed over the years.

- I no longer have any money, but that will change once I received all the millions I won in all the lotteries I never participated in, and the inheritances I will get from people I never heard off.

- I now have to keep my toothbrush in the living room, because I was told by e-mail that water splashes more than 6 feet out of the toilet when you flush. Beware!

- I can't use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day.

- Due to your concerns, I no longer drink Coca Cola because it can remove toilet stains.

- I no longer use cling wrap in the microwave because it causes seven different types of cancer.

- Thanks to your concerns, I can't use anyone's toilet but mine, because a big black snake could be lurking under the seat and cause my instant death when it bites me.

- I can't do any gardening because I'm afraid I'll get bitten by the Violin Spider and my hand will fall off.

Oh, by the way . . .
- A German scientist from Argentina, after a lengthy study, has discovered that people with insufficient brain activity read their email with their hand on the mouse. Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late.


Okay, that last is probably not true, but I wonder how many people would believe it and frantically would start looking for solutions to activate their brain by doing a search ... on the Internet of course. Grin.

Last, but not least:
- Thanks to all of you I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I forward an email to seven of my friends and make a wish within five minutes.

In case you were not aware of it yet; that is definitely not true! :-)

Matthew 7:8
For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kitty said...

yes interesting!!

September 04, 2010 4:36 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Kitty,
I thought it was too funny not to share. Grin.

God's Grace.

September 04, 2010 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014