« Home | Next: Arava »
| Next: My side of Vegas »
| Next: Health Boosters »
| Next: Lowering High Cholesterol »
| Next: Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite! »
| Next: Full Coverage Insurance Savings »
| Next: Good Reports »
| Next: High and Dry »
| Next: Internet Facts, Or Fiction? »
| Next: Taking A Shot »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, September 24, 2010

Working Out

Lately, after having sat down for a while, I noticed that my joints are all stiff. It is a sign I need to exercise more. I sure would like to, but I just don't have the time to go to a gym. I could take advantage of the work out CDs our oldest daughter has, but most of those exercises I can't do; they are too taxing on my joints.

I may look in to registering with Physiic though. This gives me the opportunity to workout from home, when it is convenient to me. It is not boring either since it is a live, Interactive fitness class and only requires a high speed Internet connection. If you have a web cam then that would come in handy, but it is not necessary.

There is more to Physiic then just Yoga, Pilates and Strength Training; it offers personalized instructions by professional trainers and I can also attend Nutrition Classes, which would be a huge help to us while we are trying to loose weight.

These online fitness classes can be done anywhere, as long as you have a computer and Internet access. That means you can go on vacation and still keep up with your exercises. It sounds good to me and I may try a class to see how I like it. BTW, new users get their first class for free upon registration.

This workout may work out better then any other exercise programs out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014