« Home | Next: An Eye-Opener »
| Next: Home Remedies II »
| Next: Mind Over Matter »
| Next: Home Remedies I »
| Next: Taking A Break »
| Next: Don't Sweat It: Simple Diet Tips and Tricks »
| Next: Daily Savings »
| Next: Take A Whiff »
| Next: A Job Well Done »
| Next: Prevent Alzheimer's and Dementia »

RA-Related

Policy

Helpful

Recent

Archives





Site Feed: RSS










Friday, March 04, 2011

The Flu

We are recovering from what seems to be some type of flu. Even though we had a flu shot, this appears to be a strain which was not covered by that shot and although it is not too bad, it caused headaches, heaviness in arms and legs, sinus drainage, a slight fever,  some coughing and a scratchy and sore throath.

The latter has bugged me for quite a while and got to the point where I could hardly eat any solid food for a couple of days. Yeah, that resulted in a very slight weight loss and it sure was not the way I intended loosing it; I suffered from hunger pains. I made up for it though and I gained the weight back as soon as I was able to swallow without pain again. Grin.

It takes quite a while getting over this type of flu and we are not the only ones who fell victim to it; most people we talked to either have, or had it as well. I hope we don't have to go through it again next year. It sure is no fun!

Proverbs 13:12
Hope deferred makes the heart sick, But when the desire comes, it is a tree of life.

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

^Grin^ You're right. Weight loss through the healthy way is more fun =) Take care.

March 06, 2011 11:07 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
It sure is, Lieve Zus! Haha.

God's Grace.

March 07, 2011 4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2005 - 2014